Disney villains, the lost ones

CHAPTER 5: BETRAYAL OF TRUST
Well, after Randall was revealed to work with bill and captured Pete, negaduck, Oogie, the hatbox ghost, and faciler, the ghosts vanished. And all the villains came back, one, by, one. From the dangerous fight on Big Ben with fidget the bat, to a mountain filled with villainous Huns, and finally a small house, for they needed a rat. Randall captured each villain with his cockiness. “SMEE!!! Kill this flea bitten fool for me” hook yelled.

“Randall, why are you doing this” said maleficent, “easy, I want you all dead, so I work under soon to be king of the multiverse, bill cipher”. “So why do you wish to destroy us?” Said Ursula confused. “Well, let me put it into song form, WELL…” “oh you are hardly a villain, putting into song form not for your minions, also three words you are TRASH” hades said. “Good ting walt didn’t meet dis guy” Pete said. “Ugh, it really shouldn’t be us dead, it should be you, kronk, get the poison, but he did mess that up last time” yzma said.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Dab knork, dessem pu nosiop

Bad kronk, messes up poison

CHAPTER 7: F.O.W.L PLAY
“So, you all think you can beat me” Randall said, “uh yeah, doi” hades said rudely. “Well, then, this is coming from the guy who was hurled into a doom pool” Randall said, suddenly, the door burst open, smoke poured out of there. “Well bill, have you finally come for the report” Randall said. “No, but, eh, we’ve come ta stop ya” said a tall chicken with a metal beak.

“Wait who are you”?, Randall said confused, “well, I’m steelbeak, this is magica, megavolt, bushroot, and quackerjack” said the rooster. “No, no, no, I know you, your with F.O.W.L the…” “fiendish organization for world larceny, I know, I know” said steelbeak, “magica, do ya stuff”. “Abara duckabara” magica chanted as she cast a spell on the lizard. “Now quackerjack, bite that rope” said steelbeak. Quackerjack used a quack Werks Brand toy teeth to chew through the ropes, “well now, we’re gonna take ya to da h.q” said steelbeak.

TO BE CONTINUED…

L.W.O.F SNIALLIV

1 Like

CHAPTER 8: YO HO, A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME
“And that is how I got ma steelbeak” steelbeak explained, “I never knew such a foresaken and foolish mortal could be a great snort crook and cheat” Davy Jones said. “Do I really have to be here, I mean we can just get along with our day.” Hades said “would ya ratha be all cooped up in there, with a chaos god a lookin’ for ya” said steelbeak. “No” “dats what I thought”.

“Here at f.o.w.l we have our own scientist, professor finklestien, the Step brother of victor Frankenstein” said the rooster. “You, the one without a leg, the pirate” said the professor. “Ah, mind if I borrow his design”.”you disgusting wheelcharied villain” said Jones. “Anyway guys, we need a treasure from you, and I was kinda wonderin’ if you could, go get it” “better not be that foresaken Aztec gold” said barbossa. “When did you get here” said hades. “What they be gettin’ a two fer one deal on nachos” said the cured pirate.

TO BE CONTINUED, ME ‘EARTIES…

em rof efil setarip a, oh oy

1 Like

Yo ho, a pirates life for me

Yes correct

Villains F.O.W.L.

Correct, wow two days for this

I don’t how I feel about Finkelstein in F.O.W.L. He isn’t a villain. He is kind to Jack, but worries too much for Sally. He is like a father to his experiment or whatever Sally is supposed to be to him.

I am not saying change the story, but I was just revealing my thoughts.

I thought he was more of an anti villain, and I didn’t want to be rubbing off of DuckTales for a fowl scientist, I wanted a new villain, and technically I did give him more of a background as Victor Frankenstein’s step brother, I don’t want to say it is the same guy. but remember, they are actors in this fan fic, I think him and Davy Jones aren’t like they’re film counterparts.

Also he was kinda a villain in the game oogie’s revenge

Well not everyone has played that game. So…

I haven’t but I know he is technology an anti hero

Next Monday will be halfway through the series, which will be the mid series break. In this break there will be a ten part series, called The horsecollar files. When this series is over we will get back to the villains.

rallocesroh won dnA

And now horsecollar?

It’s about my new fan fic

CHAPTER 9: NOT WHO HE SAYS
(Hey, so I have decided to put a plot twist in today’s chapter, to a character that you had mixed feelings for, anyway, on with the show).

“So we’ll be taken, dis’ treasure, why”? Said Pete, “simple, so I can destroy F.O.W.L!” Said finklestien, “why would ya wanna do that” said steelbeak. At this moment the doctor’s voice changed to a deeper, and more r rolling voice, (Russian I would presume). “Because as you can plainly see I am not finklestien” said the not finklestien.

“Well, then who be you” said barbossa. “I am a evil greedy toon, that you have not heard of before” said the imposter, “I have made it out of wasteland, and now for my new experiment, what happens when you cut a dogs head off, and put it on a chicken’s body, mwa ha ha ha” the imposter yelled

(Authors note, also I am not making this up, this was in an actual Disney short called…)

“Wait a minute, Mickey told me dis’ at a party, I know you” said Pete, “your da mad doctor!”. “Now you have figured it out, I am the mad, mad doctor, now blotworks, get them, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha” the doctor laughed.

(The mad doctor was the short, Walt scared us.)

TO BE CONTINUED…

revossorc yekciM cipE

Epic Mickey crossover

Wait he was the mad doctor

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney