Disney Virus Claimed! (Ongoing Series)

The Series

download%20(4)
Welcome! This Is A Brand New Series I Am Starting! Welcome To Disney’s Virus Claimed!! This Is Not Like Total Drama Or Big Brother! This Is A Series With My Own Spin On The DHBM Story Line!! I Am Stoked To Start This! So Get Ready!! :rofl: Please Make Sure To Leave Your Thoughts In The Comments! These Will Release Bi-Annually Per Month!
Have Fun Reading :blush:

Episodes

Season :one:

Chapter 1: Befriending A Baby

Chapter 1: Befriending A Baby

The Time Of Night Was Unknown, The Sky Was Dark As Malifacents Raven, But What Lit Up The Pitch Black Sky Was A Shock, Not Just Any Shock From Anyone, The MEGA Shock Had Belonged To Megavolt. Megavolt Ran And Ran Through The Dimly Lit Streets Of Hero City. Instead Of His Usual Fueds With The Masked Vigilante Darkwing Duck And His Sidekick Launchpad Mcquack, He Was Being Chased By His Very Good Friend Quacker Jack.

Megavolt And Quacker Jack Had Been Trying To Track Down The Previously Mentioned Darkwing Duck, Quacker Jack Out Of No Where Started Shouting “Purge The THLCCK”. But Megavolt Kept Running And Running, He Eventually Ran His Face Into A Back Stage Theatre Exit Door, He Fell Down Onto The Ground Like A Cartoon Character. “Who…. Are…. You….” Megavolt Breathed, As He Blacked Out.

A Mysterious Man Had Found Him, He Was Wearing A Dark Brown Coat, While Wearing A Detectives Hat With The Same Color With It, “TKLCCI” Quacker Jack Had Said Right Before, The Man Attacked Him Using His Bright Green Laser Eyes.

Megavolt Began To Levitate Above The Ground, Megavolts Levitating Body, And The Myserious Man Walked Out Of The Ally And Into A Nearby Storefront

Hours Later Megavolt Began To Awake “At Last I Awake! For I Am MEGAVOLT” He Said With A Sinister Tone. He Was Lying On A Flat Metal Table, As Smooth As The Front Of A I-Phone “Where… Where Is This?” He Asked As He Turned His Head In All Directions Around The Room.

Megavolt Slid Of The Table And Onto The Pale White Floor, He Stood Up Tall And Began Walking Around The Room, From The Looks Of It, The Room Had Been Abandoned, But It Was Perfect For The Villianous Megavolt, As There Were Light Bulbs Scattered Across The Room, There Were Broken Televisions Hanging From The Ceilings, And A Man Standing In The Corner Next To A Door And Window.

“Who Are You?” Megavolt Asked With Question, Megavolt Began Scratching His Head Wondering Who This Is, And What Is Going On. The Man Began To Giggle, Almost Sounding Like A New Born Baby. The Detectives Hat Had Fell Of The Man And Began To Levitate To A Grey Coat Rack Near The Metal Table. A Tiny Orange Mohawk Apeared, Megavolt Then Realized The Man Had No Legs! Megavolt Slowly Started To Gaze At What Was Infront Of Him. “A Man With No Hat? Or LEGS!?” He Shouted. The Mans Coat Suddenly Began To Come Off Of Him, Megavolt Began To Cover His Face In Fright Of If IT Could Be A Ghost. “Don’t Kill Eye Megavolt! I Have Things To Live For, Like Fixing Lightbulbs!” Megavolt Shouted In Fear. The Coat Was Off. Megavolt Began To Open His Eyes, And Saw A Shadow Of “A Floating Baby?” Megavolt Asked Himself, Through The Dark Shadow The Figure Came Closer And Closer TO Him,

Then Megavolt Saw A Floating Baby, With Little To No Orange Hair, He Was Wearing A Red Spandex Suit, With No Shoes Or Gloves, The Baby Was Also Wearing A Black Face Mask Around His Eyes. Megavolt Grabbed The Baby, He Saw That In The Collar Of The Baby’s Suit, That The Words “Jack Jack” Were Wrote On It, “Is Your Name Jack Jack?” He Asked, Then Jack Jack Just Giggled. “At Last! What I Have Always Wanted! Is To Take Care OF A Baby Yay…” He Said Sarcasticly.

“We Have To Find Your Parents Okie?” “Here For Now, Darn! You Have No Passifire!” He Said Angrily. “Here Use This Instead, Its What I Used When I Was Young Like You” Megavolt Says As He Hands Him A Lightbulb To Put In His Mouth, Instead Of A Passifire.

Megavolt Begins To Let Go Of Jack Jack, Jack Jack Begins To Levitate, Megavolt Walks Towards The Old Brown Door, While Jack Jack Follows. The Two Of Them Slowly Open The Door, To Find Something Interesting, An Adult Man In A Red Spandex Suit With Blonde Hair, Had Blue Eyes, And Spoke The Same Way Quacker Jack Did…… “Purge The ERRORS!” The Man Shouts. Megavolt Quickly Slams The Door In His Face In Fright. Jack Jack Giggles

“Giggles”

Chapter 2: The Underworld

Chapter 2: The Underworld

Megavolt Quickly Slams The Door In His Face In Fright. Jack Jack Giggles “Giggles”.

“Well That Was Interesting” Megavolt Sarcasticly Stated. Megavolt Walked Towards The Extra-Large Window Next To The Brown Door. He Opened Up The Blinds To Find A Field Of People Who Looked Like Quacker Jack, This Field Also Included The Man Megavolt Had Slammed The Door Hard On. It Also Included A Few Familiar Faces, The Demi-God, The Experiment Gone Wrong, And A Mouse In Red Pants.

“If We Leave Now, And Act Like Them, We Should Be Able To Escape This Street!” Megavolt Told Jack Jack. Jack Jack And Megavolt Smiled At Each Other.

The Two Got Ready For Any Battle Leaving Might Include. Megavolt Charged Up His Big Red Battery Pack, Which Was On His Back. Jack Jack Straightend His Black Mask. The Two Began To Walk Towards The Brown Door. Megavolt, Slowly Openend Up The Door.

The Two Of Them Stepped Out Onto The Black Concrete Road. “Purge The ERRORS!!” The Man They Saw Earlier Said. Megavolt Quickly Charged Up His Glove, He Then Shot A Lightning Bolt At Him. Which Made Him Dissapear Into Thin Air.

Jack Jack Handled Others, By Shooting His Bright Green Laser Eyes At Them.

After The Two Of Them Cleared Out The Street, Megavolt And Jack Jack Decided To Take A Sit Down On A Nearby Bench, “Darn! The World Is Over!! If It’s Like This Here, It’s Probably Like This Everywhere Else! The Question Is, What Happened To Make This Happen?” Megavolt Said As He Looked At Jack Jack With A Sad Face On.

“Creeps! Ha Ha He!” Jack Jack Said To Megavolt, “That’s It! We Call Them Creeps! I’ll Make Them Sizzle Like Spit On A Griddle!!”

Megavolt Stood Up, And Began Walking, Jack Jack Was Curious As To What Megavolt Was Doing, So He Followed. The Two Kept Walking And Walking, Until The Sun Came Up.

“We Need To Find Somewhere To Hide Out! We Have To Find Out How This Happened!” Megavolt Shouted. Suddenly Two Arrows Came At The Duo, One Hit Megavolt Right In His Chest, The Other Hit Jack Jack In The Same Spot.

They Were Not Harmed, But Were Knocked Out By Them.

Megavolts Eyes Opened Up! “Where Am I!!” Megavolt Shouted. “After Two Years You Wake Up, Congratulations My Friend” A Man Said.

Megavolt Was Lying On A Metal Sheet, Like From Before When He First Encounterd Jack Jack.

“Who Are You?” Megavolt Asked, “Name’s Hades, Lord Of The Dead, Hi How Ya Doin?” He Replied.

“Where Are We?” He Asked Hades. “This Is The Underworld, A Place That Was Created To Protect The Few Survivors From The Virus That Hit”. “Wait A Minute, Where Is Jack Jack?” Megavolt Asked Him With Concern. “He Is Fine, He’s Been Out For Two Years Just Like You” Hades Told Megavolt

“Say Whatt? It’s Been Two Years?” Megavolt Asked Hades. “Yes, One Of Our People Had Shot You And The Baby With Arrows” Hades Told Him.

“Ya Mind If I Could Meet The Person Who Shot Me And Him?” Megavolt Asked Hades. “Yes, You Can Also See Jack Jack Again….” “Great I Cant Wait To Meet Everyone!! It’ll Bee So Much FUN!” Megavolt Shouted. Hades Replied With…

“Yes It Will Be…. FUN…….”

Chapter 3: A Devil’s Secret

Chapter 3: A Devil’s Secret

“Great I Cant Wait To Meet Everyone!! It’ll Bee So Much FUN!” Megavolt Shouted. Hades Replied With… “Yes It Will Be…. FUN…….”

Megavolt And Hades Exit The Room, They Step Out Onto The Concrete Road, Hades States “This Is A Place For ALL Survivors Of The Virus That Turned Most Of Us Into Monsters”.

“Wow! You Have A Full Town!” Megavolt Shouted. “Ah Yes, We Have Three Decent Sized Apartment Buildings, Archery Range, Oh And Best Of All, A Deep Dish Pizza Place!” Hades Exclaimed To Megavolt. “Oh! I’d Kill For Some Deep Dish Pizza!” Megavolt Shouted.

“Now, Lets Meet The Archer Who Shot You Shall We…” Hades Told Him. The Two Began Walking Across The Dark Streets Of The Underworld.

A Couple Short Minutes Later, The Two Walked Up To The Underworlds Watchtowers. “This Is The Man That Shot You And The Baby” Hades Stated To Megavolt. A Man Was Standing In A Dark Shadow, The Man Said… “Well! What Have We Here? A Pescky Little Rat?”

“This Is Gaston He Is The Only Archer, Meaning He’s The Only Option On Who Could Have Shot You.” Hades Said.

“It Could Have Been Me To!” A Voice In A Cell Claimed, “What Was That?” Megavolt Asked. “That Is… Eh… Merida… We Don’t Talk To Her…” Hades Said In A Villianous Way.

“Why?” Megavolt Asked. Hades Decided Not To Answer Megavolts Question. Hades Then Told Him “I’ll Let You Wander Around Here A Bit Then We Can Chit Chat Some More, E’m Kay?” Hades Asked Him. “Hehe, Yeah Sure…” Megavolt Replied.

Hades Walked Away From The Watchtower, As Gaston Followed.

“Hey! You! Pst!” Merida Whispered To Megavolt, “Yeah?” Megavolt Asked Her. “Hades Is Not What He Seems!” She Quietly Shouted. “What Do Ya Mean? He Seems Fine To Me…” Megavolt Stated.

“You Need To Know Everything, He Is A Bad Person!” Merida Told Him. “He Locked Me Up In Here After I Figured Out His Secret” She Added. “The Baby Youu Had Is Also In Here!”

“Say Whaat? Jack Jack?” He Asked Her. “Yes Flap Jack Is In Here!”

Megavolt Added…

“Well I Need To Know Everything Then…”

Chapter 4: Hey! What’s The Big Idea!

Chapter 4: Hey! What’s The Big Idea!

“Well I Need To Know Everything Then…”

“Good!” Merida Replied, “Giggle” Megavolt Heard In The Back Ground Of The Dark And Cold Cell. Jack Jack Had Appeared From The Dark Light. “Hi Jack Jack! It’s Been So Long!” Megavolt Exclaimed To Jack Jack.

“Hey! Keep Quiet Megabolt!” Merida Quietly Shouted. “Ah Yes! About… The Secret…”
“So, Hades Is Bad! He Is A Filthy Non-Human Person Not!” Merida Exclaimed. “Say Whatt?” Megavolt Asked Her, “He Locked Me In This Cell, And Forced Me To Teach Him How To…” Merida Began To Tell Him Before She Was Inturupted.

“How To What?” Hades Asked Her, “How To Fish For A Baby Shark!” Merida Said What She Had Quickly Thought Up. “Say Whatt? Did You Just Say?” Megavolt Stupidly Asked Her.

“Donald, Bo, Lock E’m Up” Hades Had Told Donald And Bo Peep. Donald Was Wearing A Dark Navy Blue Hat On His Head. He Was Wearing A Red Bowtie Above His, Dark Blue Shirt Which Matched His Hat. Whilst Bo Was Wearing Her Signature Coat, While Holding A Bright Blue Staff, Accompained Her Was Her Three Sheep, Billy Goat & Gruff.

Donald And Bo Stepped Forth, And Tried To Cuff Megavolt Into The Cell, Megavolt Shouted Back With, “Hey You Step One Step Further, Or I Will Throw Lightning Bolts At You!” Megavolt Charged Up His Bright Red Glove, And Shot At Donald, It Went Right Through His Hat. “Hey! Whats The Big Idea!” Donald Exclaimed Loudly. Megavolt Added…

“Well, Shock You Too…”

Chapter 5: Escape

Chapter 5: Escape

“Well Shock You Too…”

“Enough Fighting Boys! Lets Get E’m” Hades Told Them All, Bo Winked At Megavolt, Then Turned Around And Whipped Hades In The Downstairs Area With Her Blue Staff. “Megavolt, Donald Get The Two Of Them Out Of The Cell And Get The Heck Out Of Here!” Bo Told Them, Megavolt And Donald Followed Her Orders, And Released Merida And Jack Jack From The Cell.

The Five Of Them Ran Off And Out The Dark Gates Of The Underworld, As They Were Leaving Megavolt Looked Back And Saw A Horde Of Creeps Wandering The Streets Of The Underworld. “Follow Me!” Bo Had Shouted.

The Group Had Wandered Into The Street Megavolt & Jack Jack Had Cleared A While Ago, “In Here!” Megavolt Shouted To Them. Megavolt Lead The Group Into The Store Where He First Encounterd Jack Jack. “Baddie! Haha He!” Jack Jack Exclaimed, Merida Looked Behind Her, And Aimed Her Bow At The Shadow. It Turned Out, The Person In The Shadow Was Hades, Hades Said To The Group…

“Hello, And Goodbye!..”

Chapter 6: Virus Cookie

Chapter 6: Virus Cookie

“Hello, And Goodbye…”

“Did You Honestly Think You Could Escape?” Haha! Not A Chance!” Hades Shouted! Hades’s Eye’s Began To Turn Red. “Bo! Donald! You Little Traitors!” Hades Exclaimed To Them.

“You Did’nt Deserve Us!” Bo Said With A Little Bit Of Sass, To Hades. “Just Like You Don’t Deserve This!” Hades Shouted As He Held Up Jack Jack. “I’ve Made My Own Type Of Cookie! Made Out Of Creeps! This One Loves Cookies, Don’t He…” Hades Said Right Before He Stuffed The Cookie Into Jack Jack’s Drooling Mouth. “NO!” Megavolt Shouted. Megavolt Powered Up His Glove, To Shoot At Hades, He Did Shoot. But It Was To Little To Late. “No…” Megavolt Said As A Single Blue Tear Dripped From His Right Eye.

“Now You See How I Feel Now! Haha!” Hades Exclaimed.

“Sure Do!” Gaston Said As He Walked UP Behind Him With A Loaded Bow. “Gaston…?” Hades Asked Him. “Not No More!” Gaston Launched The Bow At Hades. Moments Later A Creepedified Hades And Jack Jack Came At Gaston. “PURGE THE ERRORS!!” Infected Jack Jack Said. But They Were Defeated By Bo Peep Quickly.

“Come, On We’ve Got To Go!” Merida Told The Group. “I’m Coming Too!” Gaston Replied. Donald Added, “Alright We’ve Got, Megavolt, Merida, I, Bo, Gaston…” Donald Said Before He Was Cut Off By A Mysterious Voice Standing In The Wide Open Doorway…

“And Guest…!”

Season :two:

Chapter 7: Begin The Beginning

Chapter 7: Begin The Beginning

“Months Of Research, Finally It Comes To This!” Hiro Said As He Was Holding A Blue Syrum, “This Is What We Can Use To Stop Scar From Taking Over The City!” Hiro Shouted In Accomplishment. Hiro And Baymax We’re Trying To Come Up With A Way TO Stop The Evil Scar From Taking Over Hero City. “The City Is Now Saved!” Hiro Shouted. But He Did Not Relize What He Had Just Done.

Hiro Acidentally Spilled The Syrum All Over Baymax, “Oh No” Baymax Calmly Said Before He Fell To The Ground. Hiro Asked Baymax, “Bay… B… B… Baymax…?”

Baymax Quickly Lifted Up His Body And Stood Up. He Didn’t Look Like His White Fluffyness Self, he Was Blue With Red Eyes. “Purge The… ERRORS!” Baymax Had Said. Baymax Tried To Hurt Hiro. But He Escaped. Hiro Ran And Ran.

Hours Later, He Saw People Who Looked Just Like Baymax, But He Did See Two Individals That Did Not Look Like An Others. It Was A Rat, With A Big Red Battery Pack On His Back. And Baby In A Red Jumpsuit. Hiro Did Not Care, So He Kept Running And Running Through The Dimly Lit Streets Of Hero City. “In Here!” A Voice Said. Hiro Looked Up, And Saw A Man With A Purple Hat And Cloak. Hiro Asked Him, “Who Are You Sir?” The Man Replied With. “Im The Terror That Flaps In The Night! I Am, Darkwing Duck…!”

“Now Get Up Here So I Can Save You!” Hiro Followed Darkwing Into The Blank Building Infront Of Him. “Now, We Need To Get Out Of This City!” Darkwing And Hiro, Left The Building They Were In.

They Ran And Ran Through The Streets, Until They Came Across, A Black Car With Blue Striping And A Red Circle. “Holy Crap! This Is The Incredible Car!” Hiro Said In Excitement.

The Two Hopped Into The Car And Drove, The Two Kept Driving Until They Ran Out Of Gas. “We Have To GO Old School!” Darkwing Said. Darkwing And Hiro Hopped Out Of The Car, And Began Running Toward Nothing But A Plain Field. The Two Ran Until They Could No Longer See The Incredible Car.

Chapter 8: And Guest...

Chapter 8: And Guest…
“And Guest…”

“Who… Wh… O… Who Are You?” Megavolt Said In Confusion. “Where’s The Baby?” The Person Exclaimed. Gaston Was Standing Staring At The Figure. He Could Make It Out As A Short Woman, With Round Black Hair.

The Group Were Asking Themselves Who This Woman Is. Merida Asked Her, “Answer His Question! Who Are You?” The Woman Stepped Fourth To Merida, “Edna…. Mode. Now You Answer My Question!” “The Baby?” Megavolt Asked. “Yes! Jack Jack!” Edna Replied. Megavolt Began To Speak But Couldn’t “He’s H… Hee…. He…”

“Infected” Donald Told Her. “He’s What? No He Cannot Be! He Is Fricking Jack Jack!” Edna Screamed. “Well We Are Fixing To Leave, Your Welcome To Come, Edna” Bo Told Her. Edna Replied With,

“Sure! But On One Condition!”

Characters

Main Cast

Megavolt: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :battery:
Gaston: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :deer:
Merida: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :bow_and_arrow:
Donald Duck: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Bo Peep: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :sheep:
Edna Mode: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :dress:
Hiro: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :robot:
Darkwing Duck: (Status: Uninfected) (Group: N/A) :superhero:

Extra

Crew

@Santa101 : Writer/Creator
@SpiderHog : Lead Storyboard Designer
@CowardWhisper8 : Art Designer/Storyboard Designer
@The-captain-gingerbread : Head Brainstormer

Extra

reddit/Disney_Virus_Claimed!
Our Own Reddit Server!

8 Likes

Also you can suggest things you would like to see happen in the story, or any character suggestions :blush:

Notes

Season 1 will have six chapters

1 in November

2 in December

2 in January

1 in February

The next episode should release within the December 2nd-5th Area so Stay Tunned :blush:

1 Like

I think that Scrooge Mcduck would be cool in this world :blush:

1 Like

Any thoughts Suggestions anyone? I want to have everyone’s input in this, not just mine😁

1 Like

NEWS:!! I know it is early but… Episode 2 Will Be Up At 12:00 AM EST Tonight!! A Great Start To A Great Thanksgiving For All Fourm Members! :blush: :turkey:

Episode 2 is up! Any guesses for what the Next character introduced is?

Here is a clue

:bow_and_arrow: :red_circle:

Merida! (10 characters)

1 Like

Maybe! :smile:

The fact that you have “Status: Alive” scares me. Some people will die

3 Likes

I don’t have any plans to kill off Characters but I do have ideas for some to become infected

1 Like

I changed it so it does not cause confusion

1 Like

Ifthey were out for two years, does that make Jack Jack now a toddler??

No, the reason why will be explored in the next episode, something that will push hades to be the villain of the first season

Oh, lovely…as to the archer, assuming it has to be characters in game, it can only be one of three.

Gaston
Robin Hood
Merida

Since the clue is a red ball and an arrow, I say either Robin Hood, since he is a red fox, or Gaston since he wears red. But Gaston seems potentially more likely sunce he and Hafes are. Both villains… :grimacing:

I can tell you that there will only be one more villain introduced in season 1 and it is not Gaston :blush:

1 Like

Or is it…

1 Like

I got a question are they gonna be able to uninfect others?

Also are you gonna Team up with writing Or just write it alone?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney