Don’t Sleep On Merida

Merida is still a dangerous damsel indeed. With a fully maxed out Elastigirl disk, she can freeze things in place for a solid amount of time. She needs a lot more protection these days to pull off her real value. As long as she doesn’t have to deal with heroes that can resist freezing, she can still rip through entire teams like an icicle spear to a dragon’s heart.

11 Likes

You really can’t argue with that

Merida is excellent when paired up with Armor decreasers like Miguel (Je) and Simba and Nala

The reason I put Miguel (Je) is because Miguel would make faster music and decrease armor more. Miguel (El) only decreases more armor and freezes enemies. Great for a freeze team, but if you wanna boost Merida (El), use Miguel (Je). Also the amount of decrease in armor doesn’t matter, it is how many times armor is removed.

If you give Mr. Incredible(El) enough defense to make up for his poor(ish) stats, the two make a deadly pair.

1 Like

Merida is in my top three, alongside Moana and Olaf. Love using her!

4 Likes

Yeah my Merida isn’t my strongest, but she can still take out multiple enemies with her arrows. It’s great! (And annoying when she’s an infected creep)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney