Donald Duck Concept

It’s no secret—I want him in this game. So here I am making an imaginary moveset. Let’s hope that this feisty, feathered friend gets to join the roster someday!

Donald Duck: Damage, Front

Basic attack: Donald uses his fists to pummel his enemies.

Unbridled Rage(White): Donald’s explosive temper gives him 100% attack speed increase and also gains X basic damage for 10 seconds. Basic damage increase is determined by skill power.

Mallet Smash(Green): Donald pulls out a big wooden mallet to smash the closest enemy. Causes splash damage to nearby enemies. Damage is determined by skill power. Does Normal damage.

Anger Management(Blue): When activating “Unbridled Rage”, Donald converts 70% of damage done into self-healing. Healing effect reduced against enemies higher than levelX.

Unstoppable Fury(Purple): When activating “Unbridled Rage”, Donald becomes unaffected by disables. May fail against disables applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Enternal Pals
-Increased HP
-Gains bonus healing from all sources

The Queen of Hearts: Red Paint
-Increased skill power
-“Unbridled Rage” gives Donald bonus armor. Bonus determined by skill power.

5 Likes

Really enjoy this concept👍
Yet I think that 70% healing is too much for 10 second X2 attack speed with increased damage, 30% is more than enough.

1 Like

I’d like a friendship with genie.

1 Like

Great concept bro. Really well done.

Thanks for the feedback! The reason why I gave him as much as 70% is because the healing effect only lasts for as long as his White Skill is active. This is to allow him to actually survive in front line. Scar, another front line dps, has a similar passive that converts 35% of his damage into healing which makes him more consistent. 70% is meant to justify that Donald’s healing only works when he uses his white skill.

I see, but the skill works for 10 seconds. With the increased damage and attack speed he’ll heal massive amount of health.

Firstly, I think he sounds more like a tank than a damager just cuz of the heal factor…

Also,

This is the first time i am hearing about it so it is kinda a secret…until now?? :wink:

Yes, the idea here is to give him burst-healing to survive. I guess you can say that my design of him is inspired heavily by Scar. Scar can immediately mitigate all damage done for the first 12 seconds, all while healing himself since the very beginning. On the other hand, Donald can’t avoid damage in the beginning and must survive long enough to use his White Skill then heal himself. The idea here is Donald is rewarded for his aggression, but puts himself at risk to make it there. He needs to handle the inherent dangers of being at the front line, and I think this suits him with his personality in mind.

1 Like

One can consider him an off-tank sort of in the same way as Scar, but he just works a little differently. Not like many of the Tank characters (many, not all) who were designed to protect their team and/or provide them with safer opportunities to cause damage.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney