1.11 live! woah, imagine if DH was updated at this rate

Set 2 now viewable with buttons :slight_smile:

https://liltyker.github.io/dhmods/

3 Likes

It looks incredible!! And how fast I update it. itā€™s going to help a lot

1 Like

EmojiBlitzMeilinLee-Surprised

2 Likes

I know the hero stats microsite has been fine but canā€™t be too careful with Disney :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hero stat micrositeā€¦ :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

ā€¦ wakkatu?

2 Likes

Ah
Wasnt sure if there was another one I didnā€™t know about
Thanks!

1 Like

Added: Basil, Cheshire, Amelia, and 2nd set for Raya.

Updated: Lilo and EVE

+2 New Extra Notes

@Pipsqueak Horned King is B-tier.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll update the site tomorrow and also add a link for people to come here for notes and discussion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably my mistake; I think thatā€™s one of the few heroes I transcribed the mods for, and given what Iā€™ve seen said about him here I just assumed he was D-tier. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Technically, you can mark him C-tier, he will eventually land there. :woman_shrugging:
D-tier is a bit too harsh.

hi, thereā€™s a small issue with your filters on your mod guide. it doesnā€™t let you filter just HP mods (as its the first option) or just BD or SP. I hope that makes sense as I canā€™t word it any other way. but I was trying to see JUST the heroes who need HP mods, but it was still showing me BD and SP ones toā€¦ is there a way to make it so just one option appears if you toggle it that way?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s intentional; the mod filters match for a mod in any of the 4 spots, so if eg. someone filters for Reality, it will show all heroes who have at least 1 reality mod (in combination with any of the other filters chosen).

The default selection ā€˜HP Modā€™ etc. is actually equivalent to ā€˜unselectedā€™ - active filters show a white border to try to help this sort of thing, but maybe those choices need better titles :thinking:

2 Likes

There can really be only a couple of heroes who only use HP mods, if any, so when you use an HP mod filter, there will still be heroes who use BD and SP mods because they donā€™t only use HP.
As Pipsqueak said before me.

1 Like

I do agree that on mobile especially, it could be confusing, because the options are presented as a popup rather than a dropdown. So it looks like the top choice ā€˜HP Modsā€™ is actually an option, when it isnā€™t.

(Note that an exclusive option is unlikely to be a feature any time soon as it would be quite difficult to make it work and I see limited usefulness)

Iā€™ll see if I can improve the confusingness tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

actuallyā€¦ nevermind that 2nd paragraph, I realised a way to do that without even changing any code. Huzzah!

Letā€™s consider this 1.12!

• Improved Mod filter UI
  • Added exclusive mod option! See heroes with only that shape of mod.

Thanks @CaptBenson ! :slight_smile:

https://liltyker.github.io/dhmods/

3 Likes

thank-you for taking my suggestion! it looks so much better now and easier to sort!

I suggested it because this Red invasion is giving out HP mods, and it was kinda hard to work out which Red heroes needed/used HP mods as the ā€˜unselectedā€™/default was HP, but I love the way youā€™ve done it now, and itā€™s great being able to select specifically which mods to view.
Thank you again for all the work you do! Itā€™s made looking for the mod recommendations from Musketeer so much easier! I appreciate you both so much! <3

3 Likes

to quote @Loutre -

4 Likes

I think the filter ignores 2nd sets. Quasimodo should appear too :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, it only matches Set 1. I figured it would be somewhat confusing if you filtered for a mod that only was in the 2nd set, because the hero would appear and it would look like they didnā€™t use the mod :man_shrugging:

Having it match a mod in the 2nd set and then swap automatically to the set 2 display would be nice but a big can of codey worms so Iā€™ve just left it as not matching to avoid the confusion. Maybe Iā€™ll revisit that at some point but atm itā€™s only matching set 1.

(I can make it match any pretty easily, if people think it wonā€™t be confusing for the mod to potentially not be showing in set 1. Swapping to set 2 automatically isnā€™t going to happen atm.)

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney