[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Or… 3x Green Skill; 1x Normal Crit. Green Skill also must be diverse enough. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Any Mod recommendations for Phoebus?

1 Like

Small update…

• Added Phoebus
  • Updated top heroes table
  • Updated Judy’s and Phillip’s mods
    • Removed 2nd set on Judy too
  • Added 4th extra note
5 Likes

For Judy, why one Armor and one Reality? Why not just three Green skill mods? (The Shield mod I understand, and I’m absolutely loving it on my Judy.)

1 Like

Staying alive is important.

And SP buffs will take care of her green skill, unless you don’t use any other buffers with her, then… green skill can be an option.

2 Likes

hi all

I have a question about ron’s mod
mods i’m using currently is BD1 with normal crit and sp3 with 1green plus 2blue.

But my ron always die in first wave of battle
is it possible to equip 1 hp mod in stead of blue sp mod?

So i have both extra power increase of both green and blue skills,not only in blue

1 Like

well, sure, anything is possible. It’s your heroes :man_shrugging:

a HP mod may increase his survivability slightly, but you’d want to be doing that with other support & tank heroes ideally. Once Ron gains reflect he can’t be taken down unless that’s removed or he’s disabled, so HP/Armor/Reality aren’t particularly useful - he’s there to deal damage.

2 Likes

Just a comment to highlight that this is still up to date with the latest tier ratings, disks etc. :slight_smile:

My source for the hero portraits has gone AWOL, so as and when new heroes are added, I’ll need hero portraits. Anyone?

I’ll probably add a placeholder for the meantime but it won’t look as pretty :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:

Also, behold - OpenGraph Tags! :eye: :lips: :eye:

5 Likes

For Ron I always did best with purples.

1 Like

:calendar:
Updated Aurora’s sets.

5 Likes

Thoughts on Little John?

1 Like

Let me think… :
- 2x Mod Armor; 2x Mod Reality
- 3x Mod Armor; 1x Mod Reality

Others feel not good… All three skills have limitations.

1 Like

I dont understand why this topic is not updated with old heroes!!!
There are some old heroes missing here… quorra, Barbosa, yzma, and more…

1 Like

Because if you are looking a guide to be as competitive as possible and use precious mods you should not be putting mods on Yzma and Quorra at this time…

The guide will be updated as more heroes receive refreshes and become more usable in the game again.

If you are unsure, pick a skill mod and put that on the hero, or speed, or reality/armor.

1 Like

Not for long! At least, anymore.

7 Likes

any mod recs for Jasmine ? i have her fully leveled so to me she’s useful / good control.
also anything for Hercules as well ? Ty !

1 Like

I might be reading this wrong or something. Why would you give Lilo any green/blue mods? They are useless on her.
Some options are really questionable :eye::lips::eye:
(Purple mods for Helga?)

1 Like

Nobody recommended them?

It was explained many times in this thread, and even more on forum/discord…

3 Likes

If the enemy team does not use an obscene amount of Team Tenacity…

or if you don´t use heroes that reduce Tenacity…

it´s very viable to use mods that raise level of effectiveness on disables.
And since no one raises/decreases Evasion as of now, it´s the only way to kill heroes with working Evasion effectively.

So that´s a new info for you I hope you´ll take.

1 Like

Update … 555 555 0

• Added: Little John, Sadness, Goliath, and Quorra.

Kevin Flynn will be added later.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney