[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Mods for Gothel and Audrey?

1 Like

I would imagine Gothel wants full Purple while Audrey wants Normal Crit and Green.

I kinda wanna say blue for Gothel since her purple only activates twice and their basics do more than the landing anyway

With maybe some speed thrown in to get the brothers out faster

2 Likes

Is Lilo ok? Cause I donā€™t feel like giving her 4x SP Green mods makes senseā€¦ :thinking:

There is nothing good for her otherwiseā€¦ you can just as well do 2x Green SP, 1x Armor and 1x Reality.

The Green Skill boost is so that the silence disobeys Evasion/Tenacity stats (as itĀ“s a disable and Evasion gives a chance to evade Disables and Tenacity reduces the duration of Disables).

Does that actually work?

Yes, why itā€™s surprising?

All added.
and Mother Gothel too.

3 Likes

What mods for hornet King please? :sweat_smile:

Sorry guys. I just read a comment from @The_Real_Numi about level-based skills with disables and now I understand why is useful using mods on the green skill of Lilo. I was thinking that it wasnā€™t necessary to use a mod when you have the skill on its max level but know I see why I was wrong. Thank you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mix of blue and purple mods

Is there any advice on mods for Kristoff?

Full green

Hello, was wondering if 2 BD Normal crit on Mother Gothel work too ? @HAHA_IamAboutToKillMySELF ?

Her crit stat doesnā€™t affect the brothers so no

Itā€™d be great if it did though

Dang, thatā€™s why I did Normal Crit because I thought her brothers would be affected.

practical tests were produced with and without green mods? if I played lilo, I would make her 4 speeds. she is a control hero and her task is to use control as soon as possible.

Looking for King Triton mods, any advice?

1 Like

speed mods only boost basic attack speed and the length of skills animationā€¦ not the cooldown

besides LiloĀ“s animations are so slow that even 80% boost does not help them at all

Obviouslyā€¦

What is the point if the silence will be decreased by tenacity and evaded by evasion.
Obviously she needs green mods to make sure silence gets applied.
This isnā€™t only her, itā€™s for all heroes who apply disables and doesnā€™t have any better possible set.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney