Don't expect these to stop anytime soon (1.11 and beyond Predictions)

if Forkey gets into the game thats bad news

ā€¦i don,t think their gonna do forky becauseā€¦think about it what would his moveset be.

1 Like

My thoughts on this prediction

Inside Out: Most likely Joy will come. Unlikely other emotions and Bing Bong will come, well maybe some.

Peter Pan and Rafiki: Maybe that Facebook user may be lying since unlikely that person helps with Polaris, but they might come. But if Rafiki comes, I like to see Simba, Pumbaa & Timon to come too (Well maybe they probably not come)

Villains: I would like to see more villains this Halloween. Likely Cruella De Vil, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, Dr Facilier, Captain Hook, etc (Not all might come)

Ariel: Maybe Ariel will come for her 30th anniversary since Mickey came for his 90th anniversary and Jack and Sally came for their 25th anniversary in their movie. But if she comes, there should be water source somewhere around her because I like to see her in mermaid form

Kim Possible: Hopefully she will come at least late July to September. I am really excited seeing another TV character coming to DHBM and it has been kinda long since she is supposed to come with Goofy with the 1.10 update

I know it is too much reading. But your prediction is great. Hopefully these characters will come to if itā€™s possible.

6 Likes

For the villainsā€¦dr facilier jafar and oogie boogie would be perfect for the next October update meanwhile i think captain hook would come alongside peter pan.

Timon and pumbaa are the most likely characters for a lion king update to celebrate the release of the live action movie.

And joy was actually spoiled as one of the next characters for the game

1 Like

Maybe say leaked because the word ā€œspoiledā€ has a few definitions (rotten/a word to describe a person who takes everything for granted and doesnā€™t appreciate itā€¦ or something like that)

Joy and kim possible confirmed to come soon there are happines icon for joy and monitoring device meaning both are coming soon as for raffiky and peter pen unless the user helping polaris this could be lie and most likely is

1 Like

Doubtful, PB gave all their employees 2 weeks off for Christmas and still did an update despite not having been in the office for the 2 weeks since the last update.

Needless to say they fixed no bugs they introduced with the previous update.

2 Likes

Trueā€¦ so we will enjoy patch notes this Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait THIS FRIDAY!!!

YES THANK YOU PB

I Been waiting for Kim possible and Joy For a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg time

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Happy

@Musketeer how do you know this

PS. Sorry for all of these long words Iā€™m just so excited and happy

Actually it might be tomorrowā€¦

1 Like

Mind explodes

I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Happy

This is the best thing Iā€™ve ever heard in the forums

@Filadae_Djaq and @Musketeer how do you know this information???

Because tomorrow is July andā€¦

I forgot, how and where do you get this screen?

To: @TherMasterStitch

1.10.4 patch notes.

No but in the game how do you find it

OH! Now I know what youā€™re talking about @TherMasterStitch

So when you finish a battle (win or lose) there will be a blue circle with a bar chart. After pressing it it should lead you to a screen about the battle. In the top-right corner there will be an info button saying ā€œstatus iconsā€. Or just pause the game and press the info button that says ā€œstatus iconsā€

1 Like

Thanks! Forgot how to get there!

1 Like

Patch notes will probably come tomorrow! Canā€™t wait to see what character(s) are we going to have in that update!

1 Like

Me too.giphy%20(5)

4 Likes

I not as much of a fan of Kim Possible but iā€™mjust wondering, when is Kim going to be released? It does not take this long to test a hero

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney