"don't just fly. soar! - grand concept creation contest 2020

So if I made a concept of anyone ever mad on the forum?

Or do you mean that you have made.

Mad?

(10)-

I mean that you can’t copy any concept, yours or any other forumer’s and upload it as your submission in the contest…

Is it pleasable to submit one likely concept and one unlikely concept?

Yes… U can post one concept to each category…

Looks nice. The forum has been quiet lately, this should help liven things up again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Though, I can’t help but notice that some parts are nearly identical to parts of the original CCC from 2019. Just saying, but next time you should cite sources, lest you be accused of plagiarism.

I tried to imitate @TheSpaghettiKing 's contest announcement because they were the same rules I wanted to put in my contest…

It was more than just making an announcement post- you literally used the exact same picture (albeit smaller) of Ralph for the formatting example- but I’m not going to make this into an argument or anything. I’m just saying that you should’ve said that you took inspiration from it in the main post, and added a link. :upside_down_face:
Not that me or Spaghetti are about to make a fuss overanything, but it’s just something you should do in the future. I’ve received an angry PM with someone threatening to sue me over something similar a long while ago, and I’m still kinda traumatized by it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s fine that you wished to be like my rules for the C.C.C. that Eaves and I organized, but do remember to make it your own! Change up the judging scale, or the format, or maybe throw in a couple more judges, just something to be more original, if you would. Also if you want to, pm me later with Silver_Bullet and we can help you manage the contest or answer some questions/give advice to you, given our experience creating the last contest.

1 Like

Oh, another thing. Can I add a little introduction for the stories of the campaigns? And can I also add the allies for the campaign?

@Phal introduction no… Allies, you can in of you want to…

1 Like

Can you add a character you created yourself?

Unfortunately not…:sweat_smile:

Does Fox count for the likely thing

I don’t think so. They belong to the unlikely one

I don’t know who should I do, Pokey 9r Garfield.

I guess that for my Professor Pichu thing

Fox counts to tne unlikely category… Look at the rules…

I know my unlikely concept

Dang, I just made a concept a few days ago, oh well excited to see what people come up with!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney