Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb Hero Concept)

Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Curse you, Perry the Platypus! Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a lean, mean inator-making machine who uses his mechanical mishaps against the City’s notorious foes.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star:
Quote: “I never built an Amnesianator. I think I’d remember building something like that.”

Animations:
Entrance: Dr. Doofenshmirtz walks into the battlefield, laughing maniacally.
Victory: Dr. Doofenshmirtz hugs Balloony.
KO: Dr. Doofenshmirtz falls to his knees, and shouts in anguish.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Dr. Doofenshmirtz zaps enemies using the Slow Motion-inator, slowing an enemy’s attack speed by 40% for 4 seconds.

White Skill - Out of Control - Fantastic Damage
Dr. Doofenshmirtz puts on his Devolition-ator, mistaking it for a different device. Dr. Doofenshmirtz falls under mind-control and starts spinning records, inspiring allies and increasing their attack speed by 40%.

Green Skill - Ricochetinator
Each time Dr. Doofenshmirtz performs his Basic Skill, he will target the closest enemy, but the Slow Motion-inator’s energy bounces off that enemy and effects an additional enemy, while also applying the same effects to the enemy he intended to hit. The pattern continues until all enemies have taken effect from the Slow Motion-inator.

Blue Skill - Norm
Dr. Doofenshmirtz calls for Norm to attack the last enemy that performed their White Skill. Norm has X HP and will deal X damage to enemies.

Purple Skill - Self-Destruct Sequence
If Dr. Doofenshmirtz reaches 50% his max HP, he will throw his Slow Motion-inator at the enemy crowd, leaving it to self-destruct and deal X damage to enemies after a 3-second time block. From then on, he can no longer perform his Basic Skill, but he will gain X energy each time allies deal damage to enemies.

Red Skill - Evil Incorporated
Dr. Doofenshmirtz cannot take damage 8 seconds after performing his “Out of Control” skill. All damage enemies attempt to deal to him instead grant him X HP.

Friendships:
Dr. Doofenshmirtz + Megavolt
Campaign: Power House - Dr. Doofenshmirtz blows a fuse while building a new inator. With this new blackout in his workshop, he asks Megavolt to help reignite the power, so that they both can wreak havoc upon the City.
Disk: Particle Charge
Disk Memory: Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s Basic Skill will also deal X damage to enemies.
Disk Power: Z shield power, Z max HP
Allies: Finnick, Rapunzel, Sadness

Dr. Doofenshmirtz + Agent P
Campaign: Unlikely Partners - During one of their battles, Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz are ambushed and overwhelmed by creeps. If they want to resume their quarrel, they’ll have to team up to kick the creeps out of the Doofenshmirtz workshop.
Disk: Mutual Helper
Disk Memory: Norm stuns enemies for 5 seconds.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power, Z energy gain
Allies: Tigger, Baymax, Goofy

As man I wanted a skill with a selection of 3 inators

A. Don’t revive dead topics, B. Why do they have to include stuff you want?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney