Drink Boxes (Hero Concept)

Drink Boxes (appeared in Made In Point Richmond)

Description: Something new is happening to drink boxes, there now being recycled and are ready to pack a punch in the battle field.
Quote: Speak intangible words
Stars: 1
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Three juice boxes, along with a milk carton, will jump out of a lunch box and into a recycling bin before the lunch box glitches out of existence (yes I know there isn’t a milk carton in the picture but that’s the best I could find)
Victory: The drink boxes will all hop out and jump around excitedly
Death: The recycling bin will fall over revealing the scrunched up drink boxes
Role: Midline Tank

Skills:
Basic attack: the milk carton will squirt out milk from its straw to hit the closest enemy

White skill: Tidal wave: Fantastic Damage
Passive: The drink boxes are immune to ranged attacks while in the recycling bin. If they are knocked back they will fall out of the bin leaving them to be able to be damaged by all attacks, they can only get back in the bin by using they’re white skill. They can only preform they’re basic attack while out of the bin
Active: A tidal wave will come in and pick up the recycling bin and the drink boxes dealing X damage to each enemy hit. If the drink boxes are not in the bin they will come back to the battle field in the bin

Green skill: We’re Stranded
One of the juice boxes will turn into a piece of paper that says the name of the skill, giving them a shield and distracting enemies for 10 seconds. This will also up the skill power of the drink boxes and all team members’ skill power for ten seconds as well

Blue skill: lunch frenzy: Fantastic damage
Various lunch items will come out of the recycling bin dealing X damage to all enemies by dashing into them

Purple skill: Something New
The drink boxes will heal X health every three basic attack while out side of the bin

Red skill: Not available yet
While inside the bin the drink boxes are immune to all disables, this will also apply for all allies

Friendships:

Drink Boxes and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker
Disk: Peculiar Specimen
The drink boxes gain attack up while out of the bin
Bunsen is confused by the drink boxes’ very existence so he attempts to run tests on them instead of Beaker for once
Allies: Hiro Hades Goofy

Drink Boxes and Linguine and Remy
Disk: Reduce, Reuse
The drink boxes will gain X health when “Lunch Frenzy” is used
The drink boxes notice that Chez Remy doesn’t recycle so they pay a visit to the heads of the place
Allies: Collete Disgust Swedish Chef

1 Like
  1. I’m confused. Are these guys from something Disney related? I need a link, preferably to a video regarding these guys.

2. You forgot to include a role for these guys.

3. You misspelled Hiro’s name.

Other than that, this is a very cool and unique concept. I like it.

2 Likes

They said where it comes from

Since from what I read it’s Pixar, I think the plastic bottles could technically come to Disney Heroes :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks! Also, you called them plastic bottles, but they’re juice boxes and a milk carton.

They are from two commercials animated by Pixar, they were included in the made in point Richmond DVD

Whoops.

1 Like

It’s cool I just call them Drink Boxes for short

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney