DT17 Launchpad McQuack Concept (#60)

DT17 Launchpad Mcquack

Description: A much more air-headed version from his original counterpart, this Launchpad is just as lovable and loyal! With his humble nature and knack for crashing, this happy go lucky sidekick is willing to help out his allies in any way he can!

Quote: “I went to the future. I’ve seen how the world ends. It was neat!"

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Launchpad pulls out a burrito and eats it, healing himself for X HP, and removes one debuff from himself.

Entrance: Launchpad does some super hero poses while entering the field.

Victory: Launchpad is psyched for his victory as he does a little dance!

Defeat: Launchpad looks down in rejection.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Sunchaser Crash”
The Sunchaser crashes onto the battlefield and damages all enemies for X damage, and stunning them for 8 seconds as well as increasing Launchpad’s shied HP by X. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Damage Type: Fantastic

Green Skill:
“Nibbles”
Launchpad’s pet hamster Nibbles rolls through the enemyline, giving him and all other allies a shield of X HP for 10 seconds, and changes all their basic attacks to deal true damage for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Lost in Thought”
Launchpad takes the time to decide on what action to take next, gaining 5 stacks of hardy, and becomes immune to all disables for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Psyched for Action”
For the first 5 seconds of each wave, Launchpad distracts the two closest enemies and reduces their basic damage by 30%. The damage reduction has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“I’m a Pilot!”
When Launchpad’s allies lands a crit on an enemy, they will gain a shield for X HP for 7 seconds. Also, Sunchaser Crash increases all of his allies Shield HP by X for 9 seconds.

• +X Shield HP from Suncchaser Crash
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Drake Mallard

Disk Name: “Dangerous Buddies”
Disk Effect: Lost in Thought Heals over Time
Other Effects:

1. When Launchpad uses Lost in Thought, he will heal himself fox X HP per second for 4 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Drake is more than ecstatic to see his Launchpad back in the city, and the two tell stories of their time since they were gone. The two go on patrol and relieve the days from their world, as well as geek out over the other Darkwing Duck from another universe!)
Allies: Tron, Negaduck, Captain Amelia

Rhino

Disk Name: “Hamster Hunt"
Disk Effect: Burritos give Invincibility
Other Effects:

1. When Launchpad bites on his burrito, he will now gain invincibility for 3 seconds. (+1 per star level)
  2. +X Healing from basic attack
  3. +X Shield HP

Campaign: (Launchpad has lost his hamster Nibbles and mistakes Rhino for him before freaking out that he can actually talk. He agrees to help Launchpad out, while also discovering he’s just as big of a fanboy as the other Launchpad he knows!)
Allies: Olaf, Kronk, Sherrif of Nottingham

2 Likes

launchpad mcquack is already in the game…

Your right. But people can still make their own concepts on him.

oh…well i’m still new to this whole “forums” thing

It’s fine. but next time make sure to fully look into something before making a comment about it.

ok, :slight_smile: understood

No worries!! You’re all good!! :blush: I wanted to try to make reboot Launchpad vastly different from 91 Launchpad, which is why I tried to give him a new moveset as well as changing his role, whilst also keeping true to what made him so special!! Its the same deal for what I did for my concept for Drake Mallard!!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney