DT17 Drake Mallard Concept (#57)

Drake Mallard (DT17)

Civillian

Darkwing Duck

Description: Another Darkwing Duck from another universe, this aspiring actor’s dreams of being the hero that inspired him came true after an explosion during a movie production which made him take the mantle of his idol, Jim Starling. What he lacks in gadgets, Drake Mallard more than makes up for it with his raw strength and durability.

Quote: “Look, you got knocked down, beat up, and blown up today, but what matters is that you get back up."

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Drake does a roundhouse kick on the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)
-Passive- Once per wave, when Drake reaches 0 HP, he will throw a smoke bomb on the ground. He then transforms into his Darkwing Duck costume, reviving himself, healing for X HP and cleanses all of his debuffs. In his Darkwing Duck costume, Drake’s skills are upgraded, as he gains additional bonus status effects.

Entrance:
- Civillian: Drake walks into the field and gets into his fighting stance.
- Darkwing Duck: Drake throws a smoke bomb on the ground and transforms into Darkwing Duck, posing in fashion.

Victory:
- Civillian: Drake gets psyched and excited over his victory.
- Darkwing Duck: Drake does a heroic pose, making his victory known.

Defeat:
- Civillian: See Passive
- Darkwing Duck: Drake brings his knees to the ground and looks at the enemies in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Smoke Bomb Explosion”
Drake throws a smoke bomb at the enemy line, causing a large amount of smoke that stays onscreen for 5 seconds dealing X damage over time to all enemies. When Drake is in his Darkwing Duck costume, enemies will have their movement speed slowed by 30% for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Devastating Dangerous Punch”
Drake lands a strong and powerful punch on the closest enemy, knocking them back, and applies shatter for 10 seconds. When Drake is in his Darkwing Duck costume, he gains 60% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
(Damage Type: True)

Blue Skill:
"Destructive Jumpkick”
Drake will jump in the air and kick the enemy with the most buffs, dealing X damage and stunning them for 9 seconds. When Drake is in his Darkwing Duck costume, Drake will jump at another random enemy dealing X damage, and become precise for 10 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Always Get Back Up”
When Drake Mallard throws his smoke bomb on the ground after reaching 0 HP, all allies will become invisible for 9 seconds. The invisibility will have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Preserving the Legacy”
When Drake transforms into his Darkwing Duck costume, he gains 5 stacks of hardy and is immune to all disables for 8 seconds. Also every time Drake gains an attack speed boost, he gains 50% damage reduction for 5 seconds.

• +X Damage from Devastating Dangerous Punch
  • +X Damage from Destructive Jumpick
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Bolt

Bolt_DHBM

Disk Name: “Break a Leg"
Disk Effect: Invincibility After Transforming
Other Effects:

1. Once per wave, when Drake transforms into his Darkwing Duck costume, he will gain invincibility for 5 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Drake Mallard is overly interested with Bolt’s background as an actor back in his world, and finds commonality in Bolt’s history with production sets catching on fire. For this mission, the two need to stop the combined forces of Dr. Calico and Taurus Bulba teaming up together and ruling the city.)
Allies: Nick Wilde, Agent P, Rhino

Voyd

Voyd

Disk Name: “Dangerous Devotees"
Disk Effect: Smoke Bomb Explosion Reduces Damage
Other Effects:

1. When Drake uses Smoke Bomb Explosion, all enemies will deal 20% less damage for 9 seconds. (+15% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Being number one fans of their idols, Drake and Voyd find a lot in common with each other! They seem to hit it off with each other during their duties on patrol, and they both try to use each others strengths for combination attacks!)
Allies: Wasabi, Storkules, Chief Bogo

3 Likes

This is a fantastic concept, your DuckTales 2017 concepts have been great but this goes above and beyond. You breathed new life into DW with this, and an interesting way at that. Although this seems more like a tank hero than a damage but either way this is a great concept.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I know that the chances of getting DT17 characters are close to 0, but I really love this show, and I feel a lot of characters just fit really well into this game. Also, Drake is my personal favorite side character in the show. I really wanted to make him stand out from the 91 version in the best way possible, which was where I got the idea of him starting the fight in his civilian clothes! Making him a revive character fits really well into his motto of always getting back up lol! I do have so many more ideas for more DT17 characters, so be on the lookout!!

tumblr_ccf0259a1cf189012ceb384da5dddd45_b7ad1fbd_250

2 Likes

I cannot wait lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney