Duck Unlikely Hero Concept

Duck

Description: Montague or more known as Duck, as enter the city to support his friends in battle and teach the enemies a lesson of the great western way.

Quote: ‘‘Montague Sir, but I’m usually called duck, they say I wattle, I don’t really Sir, but I like duck better than montague’’
Star: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Frontline
Trial Team: Yellow

Animation

Entrance: Duck enters the field by surveying the area, only to notice the enemy.

Victory: Duck starts chuckling with a jovial expression at the enemies.

Defeat: Duck get tired from the battle, as he expresses a tired expression with red cheeks, while steam come from his wheels and funnel feeble.

Gameplay

Basic Attack: Duck hit the enemy with his buffer dealing X Normal Damage.

White Skill: The Western Way:
Duck will start talking about the two ways of doing it to the enemies and allies, the great western way or the wrong way. Which causes all enemies to have 5 Stack of Fatigue for 12 seconds and decreasing their Tenacity by 50% for 15 seconds. As we’ll granting Duck and allies a shield that has X HP for 20 seconds and increases their Tenacity by 50% for 15 seconds.

Green Skill: Equality Speech:
If Ducks has more than 3 debuffs, he will start to reprimand the enemy. This will cause him to cleanses himself and cleanse any debuffs from all allies that are in the field, as we’ll increase Duck and his allies Tenacity and Basic Attack by 60% for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Mocking Situation:
Every time an enemy is KO’D, apply Hex for 5 seconds and Sap for 10 seconds to all enemies. As we’ll decrease their Tenacity by X for 8 seconds.

The Tenacity decrease has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Purple Skill: Western Heritage:
Every time Duck damages an enemy with a Tenacity decrease, add 5 seconds more to their Tenacity decrease and apply a Sap to the enemies for 15 seconds.

The Tenacity Duration and the Sap has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Red Skill: Proud Western Engine:
“The Western Way” now grand Duck and his allies with 3 stack of Hardy for 8 seconds. And apply the front most enemy with a Sap for 6 seconds.

When Duck or an allies has Tenacity increases by any source, Duck gains X Basic Damage for the rest of the wave, up to a maximum of X Basic Damage. Duck keeps 40% of this buff from wave to wave.

Additional Stat Boosts:
• + Z Max HP
• + Z Basic Damage
• + Z Reality

Friendship

THOMAS_THE_TANK_ENGINE

[Duck and Thomas]
Description: Duck in the yard finding his goods train that need to be delivered can’t seem to find his truck, so he ask Thomas about his goods train. Thomas decided to play a little trick to Duck by hiding his truck, make riddle and clues for Duck to find his goods train.

Disk Name: Riddle and Goods
Disk Power:
• + X Max HP
• + X Basic Attack
• + X Normal Crit

Memories:
• When Duck uses “The Western Way”, all Control Role enemy is silenced for 3/6/9/12/15 seconds.

Allies: Joy, Cheshire Cat, Carl

LXOWS1Nnmuggl65XtZ00rzlaBhHUYDqei_AYT_GQip6UQP2YninYJeHU0AosdSbvvq7EAI-sU5mPF2cpgpdC5j_TQI7l7pjhKQ7i1bZ6xELJQ7ISBuBzADZhiMvU8uMIbM2FeL7M

[Duck and Bagheera]
Description: Duck and Bagheera became fast friends when they first meet, as they talk about their new life in the city. Only to be interrupted by Alice frequently calling her cat that was running in the yard, Both Duck and Bagheera decided to help Alice to catch her cat before it get hurt.

Disk Name: Feline Finder
Disk Power:
• + X Reality to Duck and his Allies while they have Tenacity increases
• + X Basic Attack to Duck and his Allies
• + Allies affected by “The Western Way” gains X Skill Power for 8 seconds.

Memories:
• Duck regenerates X HP per second when he reaches 15%/25%/35%/45%/55% of his Max HP for 5 seconds.

Allies: Alice, Flik, Goofy

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney