Thomas Unlikely Hero Concept


Description: No matter how big the challenge is, a little engine can do big things and Thomas has come to prove it. By using his cheeky trick and cheerful personality in battle.

Quote: ‘‘Wake Up you lazybones, Why don’t you work hard like me’’

Star: :star:

Role: Damage
Position: Frontline
Trial Team: Yellow


Entrance: Thomas will drive on the path to his position.

Victory: Thomas Start to roll his eyes nonstop with a big smile.

Defeat: A bunch of paints falls on top of Thomas, leaving Thomas in a state of shock.


Basic Attack: Thomas bump the enemy with his buffer dealing X Normal Damage.

White Skill: Bothersome Plow:
A Snowplow will glitch out of nowhere on to Thomas, this cause Thomas to frowns from it and processed to drive through the enemy-line dealing X Normal Damage and Stunning them for 4 seconds.

The Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Green Skill: Cheeky Whistle:
Thomas blow his whistle long and loud to his allies, increasing their Attack Speed and Basic Attack by 150% for 4 seconds.

Blue Skill: Impatient Engine:
Thanks to Thomas impatient this granted Thomas immune to all Speed Decrease.

Thomas and his allies have a 60% chance to resist Fatigue and instead Convert it to increase X Armor for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill: Number One:
If Thomas was KO’d he will immediately use “Cheeky Whistle” before he is KO’d to his allies.

At the Start of Each Wave, Thomas gain X Max HP increase for 20 seconds.

Red Skill: Really Useful Engine:
Thomas and his allies does 30% Extra Damage to Stun enemies with their Skill and Basic Attack Damage.

“Bothersome Plow” also apply an Armor Decrease and Movement Decrease by 75% for 7 seconds.

The Armor and Movement Decrease has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Additional Stat Boosts:
• + Z Basic Attack
• + Z Armor
• + Z Bonus Damage to “Bothersome Plow”



[Thomas and Sir Topham Hat]
Description: Thomas was happy to see Sir Topham Hatt at the city, Sir Topham Hatt sure to Thomas that everything is okay and he was more worried about his engine and Thomas more than himself. As the both talk about more of their experience in the city, Thomas decided to tag along with Sir Topham Hatt in the city to enjoy the view and Journey across the land.

Disk Name: Refreshing Engine
Disk Power:
• + X Reality to Thomas
• + X Armor to Thomas
• + “Cheeky Whistle” now heals X HP to himself and his allies

• Thomas has a 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% chance to apply stun to his enemy with his Basic Attack.

Allies: Mickey Mouse, Slinky Dog, John Silver


[Thomas and Simba & Nala]
Description: On a winter day Thomas was rolling down the line taking passengers to the next stations, Only to see two lion cubs playing in the snow near the station. As Thomas stops near the station the two lion cubs approach Thomas, and ask if he wanted to play with them.

Disk Name: Cheeky Plow
Disk Power:
• + X Basic Attack to Thomas and his allies
• + X Reality to Thomas and his allies
• + “Bothersome Plow” deals X Extra Damage to Freeze enemies

• “Bothersome Plow” has a 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% chance to apply Armor Decrease by 40% for 7 seconds to the enemies.

Allies: Miguel Rivera, Olaf, Kristoff & Sven

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney