Duke Caboom "Badge of Bravery" Buff

@Polaris Does this means kim possible got fan made in this game or it got unreleased?

She was meant to be released in the 1.10 update but she didn’t make it in time

3 Likes

Oh… my dear Kim, how long I will need to wait for you? :worried:

Any patch notes in closest time?

3 Likes

It is most likely that Kim will come in September. Inside Out characters took over August already

1 Like

It’s not even July though

1 Like

Here is the thing. Toy Story 4 characters are coming next week and the sign-in character will be one of them. Then at the end of July Inside Out characters would be released. Then at the end of August it is Kim’s turn. This is what is most likely to happen considering PerBlue’s pattern of doing updates. If PerBlue were to make a big update like the 0.4 update then I’d be wrong

How about buff some older characters who still stink instead of buffing a new overpowered character.

2 Likes

Not this again it’s to OP blah blah blah

@Filadae_Djaq Accully I think Polaris is Saying Kim Possible Will Be in the Next Upcoming Update

I only heard PerBlue could not release the update as soon as they’d hope so who knows. Maybe she comes next month (hopefully). Don’t think I want to be right about what I’ve said. I want to be wrong about things going slow

I thought the update was today?? 1.11???

No… it is not today. The patch notes are today not the update

1 Like

You know what I mean, I just got confused for a bit :rofl:

1 Like

Well no one can assume what you mean if you haven’t said what you meant heh heh

1 Like

That’s a good surprise.

And buffing already OP hero isn’t right, we still have 2-3 heroes with only 1 disk and nothing, no cares about Gaston or Mad Hatter?

It has been like this for Stitch

1. Exactly
  2. I know this

But why there so much caring now? Additionally, Duke was already OP and now he’s even stronger.
Stitch has only one disk from July to March and nothing was changed for him.
But I hope we won’t wait for Kim so long, whole June is enough :frowning_face:

The actual reason is not enough people were buying their Diamond Crate deals they released. With this extra buff, he will dominate arena and Coliseum even more, so people will be forced to try to get Duke Caboom. (And only reliable way is to pull him from a diamond crate.) Why do you think they are reworking Challenger? New rewards will encourage more people to get there. Sadly, you can’t get there without Duke Caboom.

long time…
Sorry, but it supposed be with Kim Possible, not Goofy. What’s going on?

2 Likes

Probably they must changed it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney