Early impressions of Kristoff and Sven

• I’m very much in love with Kristoff. And I’m even more in love with the idea of using characters from my favourite movie in the same team! Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff work so well together!

• Troll Heal indicates that Team Blue will finally have a “true” main healer. While it does activate almost instantly, the recovery of this Skill is rather slow.

• Unlike Joy, Kristoff is an active participant in battle. However, his energy gain is rather slow. The Armor boost of Troll Heal is neat, but he doesn’t have the versatile utilities of Joy or Linguini & Remy.

• Slippery Slide is a lot better than it looks. The area of effect is bigger than it appears.

• Ice Harvest is an amazing Skill! It’s a dream come true for powerful freeze heroes like Olaf and Elsa, but I bet Powerline would love it too! But obviously, it’s much less valuable if Kristoff isn’t with other freeze users. At the very least, it improves Slippery Slide.

• My Kristoff’s stats: 3 stars, lvl 170, Red 7, all skills maxed, all badges equipped, no Red Skill, no Friendship Disk, no Mods.

Music used: Yodelling in the Meadows - Hidden Retreat (Tekken 6 OST)

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney