Elimination Game

Disgusting

I haven’t been participating because I didn’t knw most of the characters but this picture is extremely nice! I like how every character is positioned, and how they look menacing like if they were in a finals which they are

Really, that’s a really good image! :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Congrats everyone!!!

It looks really cool!!! Looks just like they are interacting with each other. :grinning:

Also, Tron is not in it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Unfortunately she did not win…
tumblr_442ad9d10aa5f7f4181ecce0a4ba6355_eebc72bf_500

So these three are left: Mary Poppins portrayed by Emily Blunt, Belle portrayed by Emma Watson and The dark fairy Maleficent who was/is played by Angelina Jolie!

Round 18:

• Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Maleficent (Maleficent)
  • Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins returns)

0 voters

Also, an announcement!
The next Elimination Game will be Disney Princes 2.0! It wasy first Round back in May 2020 and it was pretty lame… So I updated the cast and be surprised, I hope you’ll like it! After this, we might have a small round of there’s enough time but that will be spontaneous…
And then: the anniversary Elimination Round! One year already on I think May 5th or 7th. You can be excited! :upside_down_face:

Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Sounds promising!!

Mary Poppins is out if it’s up to me, but frankly all three of them would be worthy winners

1 Like

Mary Poppins for the win!

Unless you really want to kill me

:eyes:

:smiling_imp:
Being evil is fun

3 Likes

I’ve taught you well…

Belle For The Win!

4 Likes

Yo, April Fool’s is over, Rino. You can stop pretending to be Dash and torturing people now.

8 Likes

I know

4 Likes

Well, uh, you are torturing my brain in a way, you changing your avatar to the same one as Dash’s is already killing me…

13 Likes

I think it is just up to acting at this point… Unfortunately Emily Blunt falls just short in this category… I guess I want Emma for the win!

BELLE FOR THE WIN!

3 Likes

All amazing Queens. But Maleficent has got to go. Mary must win because she will never come into the game. :frowning_face:

AND I LOVE MARY AND BELLE. WHY MUST I CHOOSE THIS WAY?

6 Likes

Belle is out by one vote!
2031024a8b0ee5c417dc068bc24eea40

So our Grand Finale is a dark fairy versus a magical nanny who is practically perfect in every way Same Concept as usual, vote for the one you want out!

• Maleficent (Maleficent)
  • Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins returns)

0 voters

This should be easy now, Imagineer.

WHAT!!! NOOOOOO

It is. Mary Poppins should be eliminated

4 Likes

No! She must win!

Villains are better :smiley:

7 Likes

Bye Mary. :confused:

1 Like