Elimination Game

Exactly!!!

But… Florian’s tunic is nicer :sweat_smile:

But Florian has a cape, and Taran doesn’t. No capes!

5 Likes

My reasoning for voting Taran is I have absolutely no idea who he is, lol. I should watch The Black Cauldron. Seems sort of good.

But eh, I changed my mind, Taran at least looks cool, Florian just looks lame.

3 Likes

He has a cool sword, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I ran out of likes already :laughing:

1 Like

We kick Prince Florian from the Game first… Let’s be honest, what did he do at all…
18d7baa445567b516227c6780124a6f0

Round 2:

• Adam (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Aladdin (Aladdin)
  • Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  • Flynn Rider (Tangled)
  • Hercules (Hercules)
  • Kristoff (Frozen)
  • Li Shang (Mulan)
  • Milo Thatch (Atlantis)
  • Naveen (Princess and the Frog)
  • Philip (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella)
  • Taran (The Black Cauldron)
  • Tarzan (Tarzan)

0 voters

I mean, he’s still the original… and he still technically saved Snow White…

He’s just got a weird face lol

Is it weird that I kinda want Milo to win because of Ruby’s RP :rofl:

But seriously though, either Naveen or Flynn

3 Likes

And no character except I am going to save the person I just met

1 Like

Well he could definitely use some character development, but he was really difficult to animate so they had to work with the minimal scenes he could appear in.

I am sure it was. Considering culture at the time, I do not think it would have been much different.

Well, he did saved Snow White. But thinking that he saw a random corpse in the woods and kissed it creeped me out.

That’s just people taking things out of context for some weird political reasons lol. That’s not really what happened.

They’d already met, had a duet and supposedly fell in love.

When Snow White goes missing, he goes looking for her and finds her in a coffin, then leaves her with a sorrowful ‘goodbye kiss’.

Here’s how the Disney wiki puts it:

“Meanwhile, the Prince had been searching for Snow White following her mysterious disappearance from the castle. During his travels, he learns of a maiden that lies in a glass coffin and visits the vigil’s location in the forest. He recognizes the maiden as Snow White and sorrowfully sings a reprise of “One Song” as he places one last kiss on his seemingly deceased love. To the surprise of the Prince, and surrounding seven dwarfs, Snow White awakens from her curse through “true love’s kiss” and warmly embraces her prince. Reunited, the Prince and Snow White ride off to the former’s castle to finally begin their lives together.”

Exactly. Yeah I think it is weird and stuff cause Snow is 13 or 14 in the film BUT not like that kind of weird. If you are a history nerd like me, you can understand that culture was like that at the time and it changes constantly, which is how some may find it worse than it actually is today. That is comforting to know that is what the Disney wiki says, even though anyone can edit it.

1 Like

The book version is even worse…

Do not get me started on Brothers Grimm and how much I hate it. :confounded:

Wrong thread???

3 Likes

tenor (1)

@Rinoxer0nte

Sorry

:thinking:
You were fast spark…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney