Elimination Game

Bravo! :clap:t2:

Deserved.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I wanted Belle to win for quite some time, but Iā€™m also very content about Maleficentā€™s victory!

Looking forward for the next round!

5 Likes

Maybe Pixar protagonists? Iā€™ve thought about doing one like this myself.

I canā€™t think of anything I didnā€™t like tbh, I just love the pictures you use. They add a lot to the overall game. Really captivating to look at.

Canā€™t think of any tbh I didnā€™t like, but this one has been great. Probably my favorite so far.

Not really no.

Yes.

Yes.

YES.

And I have no idea but itā€™ll be fun, Iā€™m sure. :+1:

1 Like

I DEMAND A REDO! A RECOUNT! A RESTART! A REMATCH! A REā€¦ ANYTHING!

(/s)

5 Likes

It is time for a new Elimination Game! And this time it is Disney Princes! :sunglasses: So, letā€™s go!
Same Concept as usual: Vote for the prince you like the least, the prince with most vote will Ba kicked out of the game.

Round 1:

• Adam (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Aladdin (Aladdin)
  • Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  • Flynn Rider (Tangled)
  • Hercules (Hercules)
  • Kristoff (Frozen)
  • Li Shang (Mulan)
  • Milo Thatch (Atlantis)
  • Naveen (Princess and the Frog)
  • Philip (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella)
  • Prince Florian (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  • Taran (The Black Cauldron)
  • Tarzan (Tarzan)

0 voters

1 Like

Is Tarzan a prince? I know he is with Jane and Jane isnā€™t royalty but would he be overall the King of the Jungle?

I donā€™t think Taran is a prince? :thinking:

1 Like

Phoebus, Tarzan, and Taran arenā€™t princes (I donā€™t think) @Irrer-Minnie :thinking:

1 Like

Here you go :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Irrer-Minnie! I was very wrong, sorryā€¦

No problem. :slightly_smiling_face: I couldā€™ve made it a different way and considered only the princes to the official princesses but I decided to be more creative

1 Like

Esmeralda was in the Disney Princess franchise, but was cut because she didnā€™t make enough money

3 Likes

Flynn is annoying as heck

Noā€¦ not Taran :frowning:

5 Likes

Seems like itā€™s going to be Florian vs. Taran. So Iā€™ll change my vote from Milo to Florian

1 Like

I canā€™t stand Phoebusā€¦ Anyone agree?

1 Like

Taran is actually a good person and a character. Florian is nothing. Get him outta here.

3 Likes

I cannot stand most of them. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Taranā€¦ actually did something (quite a lot) other than appearing from thin air andā€¦ well, nothing. :confused:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney