Endless Creep Surge Preview

Nothing in particular to add but didn’t want this thread to become lost in the ether should anyone else wish to give feedback!

For my guild, surge continues to be very difficult and reward low gold (& also low tokens now that the novelty of participating in the ‘new’ version has worn off) compared to before.

6 Likes

Exactly .Its clear…So So loss…Merc cost reducement needed or…Gold per region increased…And Tokens should be 2x…Its Clear…Waste and loss.

As a S5 player I am not that happy with the changes that were required to get CW and Surge in-line.
Not sure what can be done now, I imagine little but still here is my feedback:

• Old style Surge is significantly harder (not the end of the world as it’s still rewarding great gold, linked to power cleared)
  • Players have up to 1M less power to raid, crucially, on the main Raid heroes. The heroes that lost the power as a result of the badge calculation are the older heroes those that I and many others used regularly in Raiding regions.
  • Not a popular opinion but I think Epic CW is too easy now. I can just pick any 5 red heroes and quick fight literally every fight. Perhaps adding a tier beyond Epic that rewards fractionally more chips (8 multi instead of 7) but is a good deal harder, a “Challenging” version would be welcomed by those that like using some strategy to clear it.
4 Likes

Yes its Not popoular.
Maybe for you. Thats ok.

On S16.

Before the Fix it was very to Hard to beat
After the fix, its impossible to beat. Only meta teams. Mo Chance for Normal Player.

5 Likes

I found it easier now actually. Except that I found my own team as opponent, and I’m not sure if that was supposed to happen.

2 Likes

CW shouldn’t return to pre-fix version, it was for many too hard and making red skills impossible to unlock.
And it will just stupid, 2 years of asking will get wasted.

But new difficult level in CW is welcome, but instead of multiplier 8 (which won’t change much) 10 if not more.
We gonna have over 110 heroes with red skills and max. level will be 70. It takes too long now, and it will only take longer.

8 Likes

Yeah I would never wish that on the game, I know the old CW was way to hard for some players, but I’m allowed to share my opinion and I do think that a harder version would be welcome for some players who enjoyed the challenge.

1 Like

My CW is horrible now. It’s gotten harder compare to before. I havent had any problem until now. For some reasons, the power of enemies is scaled too high…

1 Like

I never really paid close attention to how much gold I got before, so I can’t speak to that, but I will say we’re getting far fewer surge tokens than before with this new surge. And after playing it a few times, I think I can safely say that it actually has gotten harder somehow, despite seeing fewer Randalls and Beasts. For our guild, I think the problem is that we’re suddenly seeing a lot more of Powerline and Pooh and other top-tier new heroes, which more than makes up for seeing Randall and Beast less often, and we’re also seeing fewer teams composed solely of first-year heroes.

How about rewarding chips for two heroes per fight, instead of one, since there’s so many more heroes with red skills now? Or do you think it’s better to get more chips for one hero?

4 Likes

as said previously… here is my feedback…

looks like the rewards were downgraded and the difficulty was upgraded… i don’t see that this is an improvement other than a new look approach and HQ.

I find HQ to be useless… as the pts contributed were close to none.

increase gold n Surge coin rewards and recalculate low heroes base on stars, badges, level… so surrendering them to HQ would make sense

13 Likes

today’s surge seems to be a good example of poor gold return, with two 100% bonuses fully used -

It’s only around 2/3 of power defeated. The existence and good use of a 400% bonus seems to be basically necessary to bring it anywhere close to the old reward.

1.88 - 1.91 seems to be a consistent result for my guild, it would take quite a lot more participation to push to higher multipliers.

As a top 10 guild we still have around 15 players neither hitting nor contributing to the HQ, maybe 5 more hitting 0-5 times and contributing their heroes, and a further 5-10 hitting 1-5 times and not contributing to the HQ. The novelty & “all for one” aspect of the new format isn’t enough to encourage participation, as expected - which is partially responsible for the poor gold return.

11 Likes

I cleared 25M …Got JUst 9M…gold…Thats just…1/3 of power cleared…Gold needs to be increased!!. :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what I’m seeing as well. I expect most guilds are doing even more poorly with the new format, since it requires high participation to even equal previous rewards, and my impression is that most guilds had grown very indifferent towards creep surge. I’m wondering which guilds, if any, are seeing increased rewards since the update.

5 Likes

@Polaris thats happening again…Cant hire…any new merc…Since i hired quorra…

1 Like

Not happy about the new rewards from surge, Less mercenaries are being hired since we run out of gold doing it, receiving the gold at the end of the surge time is also so wrong. With the previous system, by participating seriously in surge you received a good reward, but now you depend on your guild mates, and half of the guilds are filled with inactive players… you’re gonna end up killing the low guilds. Looking forward for you to correct all those MISTAKES, talked with lots of players in the server and everyone thinks the same way about it.

5 Likes

Reading all the replies I can say that endless surge is a total waste of time. Increased difficulty, complexity and lesser returns. Also due to cw fix or whatever the surge difficulty has risen on all other servers. Surge should reward individual for their participation and not at all for whole guilds participation. It doesn’t make sense that we would require bonus multipliers. Previous surge is so much better I wish it would remain as it is. Cw isn’t actually changed for me. I’m facing teams with lower lvls but it’s scaled to much higher lvls so it’s Al the same for me. But increased surge difficulty idk if it’s intentional since it’s always like this. They fixed cw somewhat so compensated with destroying surge on every server somehow. Hope it’s fixed

2 Likes

@Polaris Can you investigate the Merc Cost. i just did Creep Surge on Server 9 and hired only 2 Mercs and all 14 millionen Gold is gone. how can that be? A Merc Cost normaly just around 400k not 7 milionen. i did a Raid when it happend today. thanks Hellsmanx

3 Likes

Why not? Guild members should be pulling together and helping each other; this could be a good way to reward that.

Granted, I do think rewards need increasing with this new surge; my guild was regularly finishing 20 waves of the old surge, and despite maintaining a comparable level of participation, we’ve been falling short of the rewards we used to get. I can’t imagine what’s happened in guilds that would usually finish only 10 or so waves.

4 Likes

@Polaris Since your Logfiles didnt give anything out that there is something wrong. i give you my TC which i going to use so i can find the Bug and maybe you too.

Precondition:
Endless Surge just ended.
Steps:

1. Tap on Surge asap after finished to collect Reward.
  2. Tap on District 10
  3. Hire Merc
  4. Tap on Auto ( to let the team selected Automatic)
  5. Tap on Raid
  6. Repeat Step 3 - 5 with District 11

Result :
After District 11 all my Milliones are gone.

Hopefully i can Reproduce it with Video proof and maybe also Logfiles.

Thanks Hellsmanx Server 9

Dont know what happend but i got my rewards from yesterday just now again in my Inbox. Though i got it yesterday when i entered the surge @Polaris thank you :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney