Endless Creep Surge Preview

The logs show you last hired a Mulan merc on June 10 - has it been stuck like that since then?

1 Like

I cant hire a new merc since like when i had hired that mulan…It always shows

This is what comes every time…
Please…Help
And if i continue to do fight thenn Its stucks…in loading screen…
And ismt there also a bug with surge logs?
Its like one who attacked just now should show at first but…it keeps going anywhere.
Ig there are other bugs too

Nah Nah…June 11…I think…and one thing…When i hired mulan…in between the fight it lost connection…

that happens to me. i feel for ya pal

But…Since then i cant hire a single merc…

I have lost a lot of gold with the new Surge. After normally hiring 1 merc per district cleared, I cant afford to do that anymore. Even if I am hiring a merc that costs less than the value of the district. Not getting any gold returned significantly hampers progress. Even after the daily payout, I am seeing approximately 30% of the gold I would have collected from the old Surge.

Super frustrating! Now I can afford to boost skills that are needed to continue progress on Friend Campaigns.

5 Likes

Today’s gold -

This is from around 21m power cleared, including two 400% bonuses. Still not a good return compared to before :frowning:

This change is definitely benefitting a handful (if that) of guilds per server and leaving the rest out of pocket.

4 Likes

Surge tokens should be doubled!

12 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. I can tell you that the team is reviewing the data on gold earned and the difficulty of the opponents. Appreciate all your comments and suggestions!

10 Likes

For the multiplier, maybe decrease it by a fixed amount each day instead of a complete reset

I don’t know about everyone else, but I am having big issues with this way of Surging. Before this update, I could clear close to 70m on my own using one merc and one of my toons. Now I have to hit it multiple times to clear it. I am barely making the gold back from hiring mercs. Surge used to be my main way to get gold and now I’m almost barely breaking even. There also should be a way to keep toons to a limited number per wave. Beast and Randall were in 90% of the areas today.

4 Likes

Same here…I could do 25M-40M…But now low…
So Many OP heroes…Solo win impossible!

Odd, since the update I’ve noticed Beast and Randall going down from being in over half the districts to being in maybe 20% of them. But I’ve noticed a lot more of the newer meta heroes, like Rapunzel and Powerline.

You can report that to this thread.

Horrible. Less screen space, more taps to do in the screen and more time consuming.

A bigger issue is that your power readjustment screwed surge on every other server that doesn’t have new surge on it the districts are nearly impossible now

5 Likes

Ja, sehe ich auch so. Durch die verschiedenen vorhandenen Spielmodi wird man nicht mehr die Skills bezahlen können, nur noch mit Goldkäufen für Echtgeld.

Yes, I didn’t understood what was going on. Suddenly on S16 we are facing 800K opponent teams in district 10 - 15. It used to be at 600K in average.
We haven’t changed on members or total power for at least 15 days. What is going on PerBlue?

4 Likes

the surge difficulty is just insane and every team in there now is a meta team that needs a full hero line up with comparable or more power if you want to achieve something…and if you consider the gold you are receiving for clearing those hard regions…it just doesn’t worth it…you barely top up the cost of the mercs that you have to use. not to mention how many times you might need to replay a single district cause it is just an OP composition…

7 Likes

@Polaris can you make it so when we click the guild info button in surge, we can also click on our guild members names to send them a message. Thank you. I would really appreciate it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney