Epic Mickey's Popular Picks

TOASTER & FRIENDS

Fully comprised of Toaster, Lampy, Kirby, Blanky, and Radio. With nearly all of them being relatively small like Mushu, they can all stay together on a rolling chair being towed by Kirby, who is connected to a battery tied under the seat.

I did have enough of an idea for Radio to be standalone, the others were not nearly as expansive without me repeating myself. So to remedy this, I have an optional idea to have them all together as the game’s first multiple character unit, far more than the 3 we’ve seen before in some trios.

My Quote of Choice

“Well you can do what you’d like, we’re not gonna give up hope.”

Possible Roles

Support, Control

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Lampy shines his light forward and Blinds enemies.

• An attack or skill, where Toaster shines his reflective surface, granting an ally Reflect.

• An attack or skill, where Blanky cuddles with an ally, granting them a Shield.

• An attack or skill, where Radio broadcasts to all of their allies, recycling expired buffs back into combat.

• An attack or skill, where Kirby rams into an enemy.

• An ability or Disk, where Toaster & Friends avoid an attack and gain stacks of Hardy.

• An ability or Disk, where Toaster & Friends are always Energized.

• An ability or Disk, where Toaster & Friends make allies Energized for longer, and increase the energy they gain.

• An ability or Disk, where Lampy does bonus damage to enemies with Shields when he shines his light.

• An ability or Disk, where Toaster & Friends gain energy over time as long as they are Energized.

• An ability or Disk, where Blanky gives a stronger Shield depending on how much health the target is missing.

Possible Friendships

Belle, The Beast, Mickey Mouse, Megavolt, Woody, Alice, Merlin, Jack-Jack

Closing Thoughts

The quote I used for Radio above cracks me up, but there’s something about Toaster & Friends that really feels like a good fit. Even watching the movie again now for inspiration, its clear they all deserve a bit more love and recognition in the grander scheme of things.

1 Like

You weren’t kidding. These guys are old school. I like it.

1 Like

Mind if i do one?

PAIN & PANIC

I was never much for the movie Hercules but watching it again lately had reminded me of how much I liked seeing Pain & Panic do their thing and just scheme with Hades. And looking back, Hercules could use more characters, maybe even enough to make a Collection if the option is there!

A duo for the villains, these two would use every trick in the book to reinforce their allies and make mischief for their enemies. I still think we need a Support-role Villain, and they are one of my options for such a spot.

My Quote of Choice

“If… if is good.”

Possible Roles

Support, Control

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Pain & Panic throw an urn at an enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Pain & Panic stack up on each other, transforming into an enemy at the player’s choice to use their active skill. The active skill copied functions like the original move, but the strength is determined by Pain & Panic’s own stats.

• An attack or skill, where Panic offers some of his Hercules-brand drink to an ally, giving them energy.

• An attack or skill, where Pain puts on some Hercules-brand shoes, increasing their speed.

• An attack or skill, where Pain & Panic throw a Mortal Potion at an enemy, flipping their active buffs into the opposite effect. For example, a speed increase is turned into a Slow.

• An attack or skill, where Pain & Panic fly across the battlefield, removing Invincibility from enemies they pass.

• An attack or skill, where Pain & Panic transform themselves into snakes to bite an enemy, removing buffs in the process.

• An ability or Disk, where Pain & Panic revive once when being defeated.

• An ability or Disk, where Pain & Panic also Stun enemies who had Invincibility removed from them, for the duration left on the removed Invincibility.

Possible Friendships

Hades, Lock Shock and Barrel, Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Angel, Gonzo

Closing Thoughts

More villainous options would be marvelous, and with so many iconic ones added, it begs the question on who else could join the fight for the City. Since older franchises are being revisited, why not pick Pain & Panic? Just typing this up has already sparked up my hype for them, I hope they get added down the line!

@Mister_Toon The topic here is mostly for my observed and/or personal picks for characters in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.

I welcome discussion and feedback here, I always like connecting with the community. But if you have your own concept like mine, I’d recommend a separate topic where you can put them. I’d love to check out your ideas and perspective :smiley:

1 Like

Good job owsld

… That’s not Oswald. That’s @Epic_Mickey.

1 Like

Dang it did owsld change pictures

Sorry @Epic_Mickey you did amazing

Yes… @Lucky-Oswald has had a different avatar for a couple of days now…

I am so sorry

Now that you mention it. I did do something like this a while back but i guess i fell out of it.

Disney Character Database

1 Like

MOTHER GOTHEL

My most favorite newer villain in terms of Disney’s history is Dr. Facilier, hands down. But for some reason, it slipped my mind at my other newer favorite in Mother Gothel here. Amazing charismatic, manipulative, and kind of likable in their own evil way. Gothel has potential, and can round out our Tangled reps to a total of 4.

A villain Support role (yes I will still push this idea) who gains benefits and buffs from enemies themselves, and supporting her teammates with the weakened defenses of enemies.

My Quote of Choice

“You want me to be the bad guy? Fine… now I’m the bad guy.”

Possible Roles

Support

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Mother Gothel tosses a dagger at an enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Mother Gothel shrouds herself with her cloak, becoming Invisible.

• An attack or skill, where Mother Gothel delivers a Charm to the Most Wanted enemy. While Charmed, buffs given to the Most Wanted enemy instead are given to Mother Gothel.

• An attack or skill, where Mother Gothel throws multiple daggers at once.

• An ability or Disk, where Mother Gothel lets her allies recover health over time, depending on how many active buffs they have.

• An ability or Disk, where Mother Gothel heals herself every time she herself gains a buff.

• An ability or Disk, where Mother Gothel steals the energy gained from her Charmed target.

• An ability or Disk, where Mother Gothel does bonus damage while Invisible.

• An ability or Disk, where Mother Gothel can remove a buff from enemies if she deals a Critical Hit. This prioritizes itself to buffs like Invincibility, Reflect, Hakuna Matata, and Berserk.

Possible Friendships

Dr. Facilier, Ian Lightfoot, Yzma, Gaston, Disgust, Ralph, Maleficent

Closing Thoughts

I’m especially proud with how much I came up with for Gothel, and as I mention other villains on this topic down the line, she will remain my top villainous pick for the game; Pain & Panic being second. I wonder if the day will come where we get a new Villain Collection? The benefit being characters in the collection deal X% more damage to characters outside the collection AKA heroic characters. Since the roster has many more heroes than villains, it might give extra incentive to use them. And as they’re used, better make sure Mother Gothel is out there with them.

I have thought about what you said about doing something like this. And i have decided to take you up on that. If that’s okay with you.

1 Like

SHEGO

As of this post, Dr. Drakken has been announced and as excited as I am for his inclusion, he was someone I didn’t expect to see! I had better ideas for a few others from Kim’s world, so figure what better time to share them then now?

Shego is super popular, as beautiful as she is deadly, and glowing green hands don’t hurt either. Well they do hurt, enemies that is! Shego is the kind of person who finds a target, and goes well out of her way to hunt them down.

My Quote of Choice

“You know what I hate? When someone doesn’t know when to give up!”

Possible Roles

Damage

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Shego swipes at an enemy with a glowing green hand.

• An attack or skill, where Shego creates a green fireball and launches it, setting enemies on fire to damage over time.

• An attack or skill, where Shego flashes green lights, Stunning an enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Shego lunges at the Most Wanted enemy.

• An ability or Disk, where Shego has increased Armor Negation and/or Reality Negation.

• An ability or Disk, where Shego targets the enemy with the most buffs, increasing her attack speed per buff on the enemy.

• An ability or Disk, where Shego copies buffs from whatever enemy she Stuns.

• An ability or Disk, where Shego’s fireball deals bonus True damage.

Possible Friendships

Dr. Drakken, Syndrome, Megara, Disgust, Gaston, Kronk, Shan Yu

Closing Thoughts

Shego has been a longtime hopeful of mine, and with Drakken joining Kim, it just gives me more hope on the horizon for her to show up. Plus we could use not only more villains, but more counters to so many buffs being active at once, especiallty at the start of combat.

2 Likes

@Mister_Toon Of course it is! I’ll give it a more in depth read later, but it looks good so far! :smiley:

RON STOPPABLE

The way I see it, no reason to break up the dynamic duo of Kim and Ron in Disney Heroes, since we’re slowly gaining the rest of Big Hero 6 and we have all of Riley’s emotions. While I’ve thought about Ron less than say Shego, he’s just the right amount of forethought for a toned down concept structure like this.

Ron helps out the best he can with monkey martial arts and his frequent trips to Bueno Nacho. Always grande size buffs and healing! And of course, he never goes anywhere without his naked mole rat Rufus, who’s just as nimble as Ron is in the middle of combat.

My Quote of Choice

“Never be normal! That’s the Ron Stoppable motto!”

Possible Roles

Support

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Ron poses then delivers an off-balanced kick.

• An attack or skill, where Ron harnesses his inner monkey, repeatedly slapping a selected enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Ron unleashes Rufus from his pocket, who scampers to an enemy and Blinds them and a second nearby enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Ron eats a Naco and recovers health, or shares the Naco with an ally for the same effect.

• An attack or skill, where Ron eats Diablo Sauce, causing him to breath fire out in front of him.

• An ability or Disk, where Ron has a chance to land with his attacks and skills despite being Blinded.

• An ability or Disk, where Ron greatly increases the effect of his Naco, or spreads the effect to the entire team.

• An ability or Disk, where Ron sets enemies on fire when damaging them after eating Diablo Sauce.

• An ability or Disk, where Rufus can still scamper out if Ron is disabled (Silence, Stun, Frozen, etc.)

• An ability or Disk, where Ron gains Hardy when harnessing his inner monkey.

Possible Friendships

Kim Possible, Launchpad McQuack, Huey Dewey & Louie, Gonzo, Stitch, Jumba, Timon & Pumbaa

Closing Thoughts

Ron would have a lot of potential to help out your team against the Creeps and Mega Virus, and I think is such an untapped source that he could be something really spectacular inside the City. Especially since Kim had a rework recently!

WADE

The last of my Kim Possible hopefuls, and my latest one of the three. He’s the one Kim contacts with some of her skills, so how could you have him playable and still able to perform these duties? Easy, you just remember: he never leaves his room!

An amazing addition to any Study team, Wade takes control of his latest Wade Bot which he reinforced with durable metal and loaded with whatever he’d need to hold his own alongside other heroes and villains.

My Quote of Choice

“You would not believe how many hits we’re getting on this site!”

Possible Roles

Tank, Control

Potential Skillset

• An attack or skill, where Wade strikes with a robot claw from his Wade Bot.

• An attack or skill, where Wade generates a Shield around himself, or gives himself Reflect.

• An attack or skill, where Wade uses multiple robot claws to attack, giving ally debuffs to enemies and enemy buffs to himself and allies.

• An attack or skill, where Wade uses his wireless camera to Study an enemy.

• An attack or skill, where Wade activates the McHenry Laser Grid from his Wade Bot, targeting the closest few enemies with lasers.

• An attack or skill, where Wade blasts an energy ball in front of him, knocking enemies back.

• An ability or Disk, where Wade is Energized at the start of combat.

• An ability or Disk, where Wade lowers the Skill Power of enemies who are Studied.

• An ability or Disk, where Wade always Studies the Most Wanted enemy. If they are already Studied, then Wade becomes Precise.

• An ability or Disk, where Wade gains energy over time per Studied enemy present.

Possible Friendships

Kim Possible, Wasabi, Megavolt, Hiro Hamada, Kevin Flynn, Yax, Powerline

Closing Thoughts

Wade has a lot of potential for a skillset much like Ron, and I can see mesh well with Kim and other Study-based characters. That’s just my own take on Wade’s character; he could very well be an anti-Study character all the same, but his inclusion would be heavily creative and fun too!

Wade? What an interesting choice.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney