Ernesto De La Cruz

Ernesto De La Cruz is a :star2: Damage

Entrance: Ernesto Comes In strumming his guitar.
K.O: Ernesto Drops his guitar in frustration And falls to a knee
Stats when maxed out:
Health:28k
Basic Damage:2900
Armor:450
Reality:2100
Skill power:2900
ā€œOne cannot deny who one is meant to beā€

White: Remember Me
Passive: Ernesto Deals critical damage to the back most enemy activating ā€œRemember Meā€
The enemy that Ernesto dealt critical damage to now has a link with Ernesto every time this enemy is critically damaged Ernestoā€™s Basic Damage is increased by x every critical hit done to the enemy. once Ernesto uses his active these stacks will be reseted.

Active: Ernesto strums his guitar increasing all allies damage by x% For 7 seconds.

Green: Cheers!
The enemy with the most HP gains x DOT for 7 seconds one enemy can gain DOT every 12 seconds.

Blue: Singing Charm
Ernesto Sings charming 3 enemies and giving x energy to all allies.

Purple: Betrayal
Every time an ally is K.OED Ernesto Gains x Stats up

Disks:
Ernesto/Miguel
ā€œGuitaristsā€
Ernesto Now Heals one Ally affected by ā€œSinging Charmā€

Ernesto/Hades
ā€œDEADly Enemiesā€
Every time an ally is K.OED Ernesto gains x basic damage.

Iā€™ve been really enjoying making these hope you all enjoyed this conceptšŸ˜.

2 Likes

Hmm, nice work buddy. :+1:

If the guitar you mention is the white one, well, Miguel already uses it.

Yes, bit that wasnā€™t his guitar. The whole reason he got stuck in the Land of the Dead was for stealing Cruzā€™s guitar.

I loved your concept but I donā€™t agree with some of the matter in it. First of all, I donā€™t feel like he has the right to have the skill ā€˜remember meā€™ (the skill was well made though!). In my opinion that should be a skill for Cocoā€™s grandfather (what was his name?). And second of all, Iā€™m kinda in between whether or not he should get the guitar or not because after all it does belong to Cocoā€™s family.

1 Like

ā€¦SPOILER ALERT COME ON!!! YOU HAVE TO WARN ME OF THESE THINGS.

I havenā€™t seen it yet, and nowā€¦ You just spoiled some of it. Thanks a lotā€¦ :cry::sweat:

Just think of all the other parts of the plot you have yet to uncover! It is such a good movie, my favorite song is Un Poco Loco just saying. When you watch it youā€™ll like it believe me.

I might think of a better skill that more describes Ernesto but there wasnā€™t much I could think of Since he showed his true self close to the end of the movie but Iā€™ll see what I can došŸ˜

Maybe you should start watching Disney movies now. Because if not, you may see a lot of unintentional spoil that may be worse than the Endgame spoils.

Lol yep. If youā€™re playing a Disney game, expect Disney spoilers. And now that the Russo bros say people can talk about Endgame spoilers now, be careful out there guys. Like you donā€™t wanna find out that Thanos decides to stop his plan since he falls in love with the Minions and decides to become one (sarcasm in case anyone misses it)

Iā€¦It iant easy to find those movies we do not have Netflix or Cableā€¦soooā€¦yah

I just wanna watch the pixar movies really.

I could not care less about Endgame.

Same @Champion_David. I donā€™t have cabik, Netflix, etc. and it isnā€™t to find movies as you said. Oh, and Iā€™ve never seen a DC or Marvel (or is it Avengers?) movie so Endgame seems like another movie to me. Speaking of which weā€™re getting off topicā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t know but can we get this guy
images%20(1) :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

His defeat animation should be a bell just randomly falling from the sky onto him lol, and yes I know I am late.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney