Event fortify the network contest

Server 19, 1st place player Experiment 626 with 28 mil points 33 level 48k total team power… How its possible?
To get so much points you need to spend 160 920 dimonds OR 1 272 727 stamina and hes still low lvl and power.

1 Like

It’s called spending money

This question comes up pretty much every time there is a contest, especially a FTN contest.

3 Likes

I must have missed the part where there was a level requirement for spending diamonds and stamina :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The only way I think of someone doing this is buying many many diamond crates and not applying their stars

1 Like

Which makes sense, cuz you don’t get gold from thw diamond crates.

You do!! Rather a lot of it, if you have your crate level & guild perks upgraded. Each 10 gives me around 600k - 800k gold

Devil’s advocate here, you can’t spend a huge amount of stamina and remain low level. Spend enough of it and you will level up a certain amount but someone could (theoretically) spend a million diamonds and still remain at level 1.
I just with people would stop complaining because someone else has scored more than they have in a contest. If there is genuine proof of foul play then report it, but a high score is not in and of itself proof of anything more than that person doing whatever needs to be done in any given contest.

2 Likes

Its a dead average of 55M gold per 1000 crates at lvl 60 upgrades.

1 Like

I know that money is involved in this. I dont envy score. Im just asking how its this possible. New player 1 day old drops few thosands of dollars and still 33 lvl?

1st place at server 19 with 66kk points.

66 000 000 / 174 points (1 dimond) = 379 310 dimonds spend

379 310 / 13 000 dimonds (biggest pack from shop) = 27,09

So its 27-28 biggest dimond packs.

28 x 99 $ = 2772 $

and still 38 lvl with 70k total team power XD

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

It is highly improbable that the person at the top of the leader board has spent that much money on diamonds but still not progressed beyond level 38 or 78k power.
However, it is not impossible.

If they have cheated, they will be caught (they are bringing a lot of attention to themselves) and banned. If not then they are simply making a decision to spend a lot of money. That would be their choice.

Hi everyone. I am not usually complaining, I like the game, spend a bit of money on it but for once, I try to do a contest, but I finished in top 5% and I am extremely disappointed. The prize difference between top 1% and 5% is huge. I am on server 16 and I am talking about 80 Gaston stones at top 1% but …0 at top 5%… Would have been nice and less greedy to get at least 30 stones…knowing is that there is no other way to get them currently…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney