How old player get 1st in fortify contest?

All server now during Fortify the network contest. Hmm… Why I create this?, yep because I confused how old player get 1st in any contest like Fortify contest, how many player spend real money for become 1st player on fortify?

This Snapshot take in server 12, sorry I censored my nickname and guild name.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, you get first by spending diamonds and stamina. It really doesn’t matter how new or old of a player you are.

1 Like

We seem to have this discussion every time there is a FTN contest now.
As @W4rD4ddy said (welcome to the forums btw) points in the contest are earned by spending diamonds and stamina.
There is nothing stopping anyone (whether they have been playing for 1 day or since launch) from using real money to buy a load of diamonds, using those diamonds to buy a load of stamina and going straight to the top of the contest.
If that’s how they choose to spend their money then fair play to them. It’s not my idea of a good investment but to each their own.

4 Likes

These contesta suck. I mean, it has just been a tool to get TONS of money. The biggest problem is the points awarded by spending resources. They are too low. Last time, you were awarded 75 points per diamond, now we get 61. Too bad, Per Blue

1 Like

Spend diamonds, spend stamina level up and I pretty sure perblue doesn’t want to share with hat kind of information “new kid” hilarious part where he’s wiped of his name Nick the red fox

@Hades_IX For name information, I change my name 6 days ago, and move to new guild btw.

Awarded points on older servers descreased dramatically. In combination with lower server population it is nearly useless to try to compete for 1% tier. To get there you need much more ressources than newer servers.

Do the math people.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney