Experiment 000 (Unlikely concept)

So I made this because everyone was making experiment concepts so I wanted to do one, an evil one and I didn’t choose Reuben (just made him) or Leroy or scratch (May make him in the future, I chose cyber, enjoy😉
Cyber hero concept

the scariest experiment jumba has ever made, cyber a.k.a experiment 000, is ready for a cruel fight
Quote: “Remember, just as the sands shift forever, every end is a beginning and every beginning is an end.”

:star:
Role: damage
Position: midline
Team: blue

Basic attack: shoots laser from arm

Entrance: walks in resembling how jack sparrow walks

Defeat: starts jittering and grabs his head while his eye is moving in all directions then explodes

Victory: laughs

Skills

WHITE SKILL: Harpoon horror
:fist:normal
Cyber shoots a forked harpoon at the creeps which deals x damage

GREEN SKILL: killing machine
:shield:true
Cyber jumps at a creep and starts punching and shooting them in a cloud of smoke, when cyber jumps back into position he will either have stolen all the creeps health or all their energy

BLUE SKILL: supernova warhead
:shield:true
Cyber presses a button and a giant supernova warhead, he then ducks as the warhead kills all creeps

PURPLE SKILL: born once, reborn twice
Cyber’s eye falls out and then he sucks it back in and reloads his arm gun and is revived at full health and full energy

RED SKILL: EXPERIMENT 000
cyber will uses killing machine at least 5 times in one round, if he uses any less the next round will start with cyber using supernova warhead
+x damage to harpoon horror
+x skills speed
+x health

Friendships 

Cyber/stitch
Disk: every family has one
When ever supernova warhead is used, cyber gains back half his health
Allies: uncle deadly, hades, stripe

Cyber/zurg
Disk: robot alien
When cyber losses all health he steal all of a creeps health, then proceeds to sap all creeps
Allies: Indiana Jones, slinky dog, the hatbox ghost

Hope you enjoyed

This is from the lilo and stitch anime series in case no one knew who he is.

This will be my final concept before school stars.

3 Likes

Please post all feedback

Wow, this guy looks creepy!

Good concept.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney