Fearsome 5 character concepts

image Camille Chameleon a :star::star: Control hero
Quote: “Now there’s nothing standing between me and unspeakable wealth…with the exception of two tons of steel”
Team color: Red
Entrance: crawls onto the battle field
Defeat: goes invisible and hides
Victory:laughs and claps

Skills
Basic attack: improves her accuracy

White skill “Shapeshifter”: Camille Shape shifts into one of her enemies (note : she steals their skills depending on her color also she can’t shape shift into any ice people so elsa Frozone Olaf And Wall-E)

Green skill “Confusing Otherssss”: Camille shape shifts again confusing the enemies into attacking each other kind of like a charm

Blue skill “energy stealsssss”:Camille steals all of a enemy’s energy and gives it to a ally

Purple skill “Stealthy chameleon”:Camille shape-shifts into a enemy making them avoid attacking her but they still will attack her allies

Friendships
Camille-DarkWing “Calming the Chameleon”: Camilles white Skill now lets her become a iced power hero 1 Time a round

Camille-Isis: “Cold Blooded”:Camille becomes immune to ice attacks

2 Likes

@Queen_Kate Tnx

1 Like

No thank you for your contribution to the forums

Keep up the good work.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Oh ok no problem that’s the 12th character to be added to this thread

1 Like

@Queen_Kate do you like any of the other concepts here?

1 Like

As I’ve said before I’m not good at judging concepts. However I do like all of the characters you have comprised here & can see you have worked very hard to produce a very attractive thread. I tend not to like concepts as many times someone with a knack for grading them, comes along & trys to point out everything wrong they can find.

Anyway I do like the characters you portrayed.

:crown:
:angel:

PS I went back and liked :heart: your original post. Maybe others will also give your original post on this thread A :heart: hopefully you will get 10 :heart: & a badge.

2 Likes

There’s gonna be like 21 characters in this thread I think

I know who’s next for August 6th

The 5th is a duo character btw

image image Ammonia Pine and Ample Grime a :star: Control hero
Entrance : Walks in cleaning and littering
Victory:Ammonia waves around broom while Ample throws around trash
Defeat:Ammonia gets dirty and Ample gets clean

Skills:
Basic attack : Ammonia sprays soap at a enemy while ample throws garbage at another enemy

White skill “Clean Dirty”: Ammonia sprays Soap all over enemies blinding them then Ample sprays 1 enemy with dirt stunning them for 3 seconds

Green skill “Recycling”: Ammonia recycles her bottles gain them 50% energy (half the bar)

Blue skill “Trashing Everyone”: Ample dumps trash on the lowest health tank blinding them for 2 seconds

Purple skill “renewable trash”: Ammonia sprays the strongest tank in the eyes after Ample trashes the lowest health tank blinding them for 4 seconds

Friendships
Ammonia and Ample-Wall-E “Cleaning the planet”: their green skill raises 10% per star (max 100% or full energy)

Ammonia and Ample-SteelBeak “F.O.W.L agents”: Their white skill now stuns for 1 second per star (max time 8 seconds)

1 Like

image image
Jumbalaya Jake And Gumbo
Stars::star:
Role:Tank
Quote:”Why, Gumbo get-’em”
Color:Red
Entrance:Jake and Gumbo run into the battle field (kinda like looney tunes characters or cartoonish characters of the 90’s)
Defeats:Jake gets thrown off the screen and gumbo follows
Victory:They Run off for do some crimes

Skills
Basic attack:Gumbo chomps on a enemy

White Skill “Gator meat”: Gumbo’s Starvation increases their attack damage by 120%

Green skill “Little bit small”: Jake being small makes enemies not be able to see him so Jake and Gumbo don’t get attacked for 5 seconds

Blue skill “A Vile Milkshake”: Jake pours Grandma’s secret mixture on the ground then it explodes causing splash damage and burning the closest 3 enemies for 6 seconds

Purple skill “A Jambalaya Special!”: Jake and Gumbo’s reality is multiplied by X amount

Friendships
Jambalaya Jake-Animal “Jambalayan Animals”: “A Vile Milkshake” stuns a random enemy that was burnt for 2 seconds per star (Max time-10 seconds”)

Hey spiderhog it’s big chungus

Ok cool dude

image HotShot & FlyGirl are a :star: Front-line Control duo
Team color-Red
Entrance-FlyGirl Flies on the battle field and HotShot Swoops in
Victory:HotShot makes a Ring Of Fire And FlyGirl Swoops around it
Defeat: Their powers go away and they become weak nerds again

Skills:
Basic Attack: HotShot Shoots a enemies with a Fire ball or Ice ball

White Skill “Hot Gravel”: HotShot Blasts the the ground with Fire then FlyGirl uses her Gravity Powers to raise the lava on the foes burning them for 6 seconds this does a Burn effect Takes away 100 damage per second (total damage 600)

Green Skill “High Flyer”: FlyGirl Zooms through her foes grabbing one then dropping them in the front line And this lowers their Tenacity by 40% (this attack can only be used once per wave)

Blue Skill “Icy Hot”: HotShot Blasts half the Foes with his Fire abilities burning them for 3 seconds (50 damage per seconds) and the other half he Freezes them for 5 seconds (Freeze has chance to fail on foes above X Level)

Purple Skill “Fowl Powers”: HotShot & FlyGirl’s Attack Damage is increased by X amount and their Defense is also raised X amount

Friendships
HotShot & FlyGirl-SteelBeak “Fowl Command”: HotShot & FlyGirl’s White skill attack lasts a second longer per star (Max Seconds: 11 seconds) and (Attack Damage Max- 1100 damage)

HotShot & FlyGirl-Timon & Pumbaa “Quad of Life”: HotShot & FlyGirl’s Defense is increased by 100 per star (Max increases: 500

image GnatMare a :star: Control-Hero
Entrance: GnatMare flies over
Victory: GnatMare lifts his hand in the airs in victory
Defeat: GnatMare gets squished

Skills
Basic attack: GnatMare Anti Charms a enemy

White skill “Blink and you’ll miss it”: GnatMare Flies super fast blinding enemies for 4 seconds (maximum amount of enemies effected:4)

Green skill “Your worst GnatMare”: GnatMare silences a enemy by whispering in their ear unexpectedly for 5 seconds

Blue skill “Shell Shocked”: GnatMare defense is increased by X amount

Purple skill “Mutated Fly”: After being KO’ED GnatMare revive due to his Mutation

Red skill “Phobias Fly”: Every enemy that is Silenced health slowly decreases by X every second they are Silenced

Friendships
GnatMare-SteelBeak “Dark Past”: “Your worst GnatMare” now decreases the enemies Reality by X amount for a second per star (Max-5 seconds)

1 Like

Megavolt will be in the game pretty soon

I know that I’m super Exited hope he’ll come this month can’t wait

Splatter Phoenix
Stars::star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Frontline
Quote:”Dialectical Duelisms!”
Defeat: Splatter Phoenix gets sucked into a comic book
Victory: Splatter Phoenix animated art
Entrance: A Painted Portal appears and Splatter Phoenix comes out

Skills
Basic attack: Splatter Phoenix shoots a paint splatter blinding a enemy for 2 seconds

White skill “World of Artists”: Splatter Phoenix draws a portal teleporting a enemy in the front changing their position

Green skill “Mona Smile”: Splatter Phoenix erases 3 enemies mouths silencing them for 4 seconds

Blue skill “Knows the truth”: Splatter Phoenix breaks the fourth wall lowering her foes’ reality by X amount effect lasts for 6 seconds

Purple skill “Paint Messing around”: “Mona Smile” now increases enemies chances of getting disables for every disable a foe gets Splatter Phoenix’s Armor is increases by 1500

Red skill “Brush with Oblivion”: Each time a enemies position is swapped the enemies’ Attack damage is decreased by 4672 for 10 seconds
Additional Stat boosts:
+4734 Hp
+5789 Skill Power

Friendships
Splatter Phoenix-Yzma “Stealing riches”: +150.00 Attack damage to Damage heroes, and +3600 Hp after health goes down to 1250 Hp

1 Like

My Halloween concept Submission

Friendships Coming Soon…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney