Fearsome 5 character concepts

image Me and captain pan 300 are going to start posting character concepts

Note: I’m gonna add more villains than just those 5 except QuakerJack was by Pan btw shout out to him also Imma add a patch note sorta thing where I will tell you guys the villains concepts added to this topic

Day 1: NegaDuck Megavolt QuakerJack Liquidator BushRoot

image image

Day 25: Taurus Bulba and Steelbeak also NegaDuck remade because accidental Deleted

Day 26: Hammerhead Hoof and Mouth
image image

Day 28: LiliPut

Day 30: tuskernini

Day 33: Isis Vanderchill

Day 39: Camille Chameleon

Day 42: Ammonia Pine and Ample Grime image image

Day 61: Jambalaya Jake and Gumbo
image image

Day 94: HotShot & FlyGirl image

Day 100: GnatMare image

Day 103: Splatter Phoenix image

Day 129: The BrainTeasersimage Come One, Come All! The Forum Halloween Contest Has Begun!

4 Likes

image MegaVolt is next And he is a :star: control hero
Quote: I’ll finally get rid of them MEDDLING KIDS AND THEIR NOSY DOG [regaining his composure] Whoops. Wrong cartoon.

White skill “shocker!”:
he sends a massive shockwave hitting all enemies this does a stun effect on 1 of the opponents for 4 seconds

Green skill “Magnetic fields” : he uses a magnet to steal energy and gives the energy to each teammate

Blue skill “Laser pointer”: he shoots a massive laser to stun opponent for 6 seconds

Purple skill “Energy plug”: he uses his plug to give himself energy

Red skill “Electric enthusiasts”: Mega Volt gains 15% energy every 3 seconds after using his white skill

Friendships
MegaVolt-DarkWing shocking allies: gives the team gets double energy when he steals energy
Allies- Zurg, Hiro, And Rafikki
“Shocking Allies” Story- MegaVolt Turns out all the power through out the city making it harder for the heroes to fight the creeps, this annoys the heroes so DarkWing Duck tried to crack the case and finds MegaVolt, DarkWing then Convinces MegaVolt that if he doesn’t fix the lights now all the heroes are going to come beat him up so MegaVolt being a coward agrees

Intro-
Megavolt- Hahaha with this device all of the city lights will be under my control and protection
Turns out the lights
Nick- Whoa who turned off the lights here
Mr.Incredible- I don’t know the answer but we must get to the bottom of this
DarkWing- There’s nothing DarkWing Duck cant solve I am the Terror that Flaps in the night I am the Flicker of hope that you can’t control I am DarkWing Duck
Nick- yea sure Duck you got this pal

MegaVolt-NegaDuck NegaTron! : His shockwave does double damage to foes and now stuns 2 foes but each for 2 seconds each
Allies- Timon & Pumbaa, Animal, and Wall-E
“NegaTron!” Story- NegaDuck comes to MegaVolt to get some extra energy & Power in doing so They Create A new form for NegaDuck called NegaTron which is just Pure Negative energy ready to destroy DarkWing

Collections
•Control
•Stun

2 Likes

vlcsnap-2015-05-06-01h50m03s651
Heres the third and it is Quackerjack who is a :star::star: damage hero.

Skill

White:pogo stomp

Quackerjack bounces on the enemies with his pogo stick damaging them for x amount.

Green:back(or foward) in time

Quackerjack uses his time top to either slow down enemies or speed up allies.

Blue:explosive toys

Quackerjack throws toy bombs which damages and stuns enemies.

Purple:childs play

Quackerjacks attack speed increases when he damages a slow enemy.

Friendships

Quackerjack/darkwing
Unlikely allies

Quackerjack now gains more attack power when he defeats a slow enemy.

Quackerjack/megavolt
Electric-powered toys

Quackerjacks “pogo stomp” skill now gets him x amount of energy.

3 Likes

image Liquidator is a :star::star: Support hero
Quote : it’s better than any other brand it’s LIQUIDATOR

White skill “Waving Tides” :He floods his enemies with abunch of waves

Green skill “Product of the Liquidator”: He gives all of his teammates some water to give them energy

Blue skill “Squirted Puddle”: Liquidator turns into a puddle at the beginning of the match trapping a creep then smashing his hand into them blinding them for 6 seconds

Purple skill “Anti Acid Storm”:he makes it rain healing his teammates by X amount

Red skill “Hydro life”: heals are improved by 35%

Friendships

Liquidator-MegaVolt Shockpuddle :
He gains electricity to his base attack stunning foes for 2 seconds
Allies- DarkWing Duck, Hades, And Mickey
“ShockPuddle” Story- Liquidator bumps into MegaVolt electrocuting both of them making a shock puddle with a new Electrical Power Liquidator decides to go test it out against some creeps

Liquidator-NegaDuck Water Buisness : his blue skill is doubled to give the teammates more HP 50% bonus
Allies- Stitch, QuackerJack, And MegaVolt
“Water Business” Story- NegaDuck recruits Liquidator to join the Fearsome 5 which so far NegaDuck only needs 1 last member after recruiting Liquidator so Liquidator tells NegaDuck some people to recruit which they end up picking BushRoot

2 Likes

image BushRoot a :star: control hero

White skill “Coming from Roots”: he uses bushes to drain enemies Hp and transfers it to allies

Green skill “Plantation pets”: he gets his pet grass dog to bite up enemies stunning his enemies for 6 seconds

Blue skill “Tree Spree”: he gets trees to attack his foes this stuns his enemies for 4 seconds

Purple skill “Rebirth of life”:he revives after getting KO’ed

Red skill “Leafy greens”: Bushroot Gains 40% health after stuns are completed

Friendships
BushRoot-Liquidator Growing roots : he gains health after getting revived
Allies- Wall-E, Eve, And Sally
“Growing Roots” Story- After BushRoot discovers how to make Plant life for Wall-E’s planet he asks Liquidator to help out because he needs some water for the plants

BushRoot-QuakerJack laughing grass : gains double energy after White skill
Allies- DarkWing Duck, Queen Of Hearts, and Merida
“Laughing Grass”: QuackerJack Pranks BushRoot with Laughing Gas and now BushRoot has to get a cure for his laughing decease

2 Likes

Negaduck’s team isn’t called the Furious 5, his team is called the Fearsome 5. The Furious 5 is from Kung Fu Panda. But these are great concepts :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Lol I was confused because of this. I was thinking isn’t the furious five from Kung fu panda?

1 Like

But I gotta say these were my first character Ideas yet also guess what these emojis mean :bulb::ocean::herb::duck::clown_face:

Megavolt :bulb:Liquidator :ocean: Bushroot :herb: Negaduck :duck: Quackerjack :clown_face:

1 Like

Yes you won a prize hashhahahahahah jk

The prize was a Update

Also go to The Justice Ducks :robot::fish::t_rex::vampire:t2:‍♀

Here’s your actual Prize

Nice. Not a big fan of your Negaduck, but it’s solid. I like all your other characters! :+1:

Maybe it’s been that long since I’ve watched Darkwing Duck. I can’t exactly tell if his skills are true. But I’m sure they are. I don’t know why I said that. BUT Negaduck probably needs a grammar fix. For example, how white skill should de described as “Negaduck runs through the crowd, with his iconic chainsaw in hand. This does (fantastic or normal) damage. But it is good

I’d like to make one for Nega. But I haven’t seen Darkwing in a few years. So I don’t think I should. But yours is the best Fearsome 5 concept I’ve seen

Ok Im updating this old character concept thread

The first villain DarkWing faced

Taurus Bulba a :star: Tank hero
Quote:”It’s peaceful. No one bothers me. Actually, it suits my business needs perfectly.”
Team color: Red
Entrance: Walks in prepared for battle
Defeat:falls on face
Victory:grins then laughs
Basic attack: rams into the closest enemy kinda like Rex’s blue skill except it doesn’t send the enemy super far

White skill Robo Suit: Bulba gets his mech suit to shoot a laser at a random opponent this does critical damage image

Green Skill crime boss: Bulba arranges plans gaining the team accuracy

Blue skill Heavy hitter: Bulba runs off screen to get the ramrod to shoot his enemies making them deal lower damage

Purple skill Crime wave: after Baulba improves accuracy with his teammates he then buffs them all with his strategies

Friendships
Baulba-NegaDuck “DarkWing will pay!”-
Baulba’s mech suit gives the lowest energized ally a full bar of energy
Allies- Mr.Incredible, Scar, And RobinHood
“DarkWing Will Pay”: Taurus Bulba And NegaDuck Team up to make a scheme against DarkWing after finishing Scheming Taurus Bulba And NegaDuck confront DarkWing and then both get beaten and thrown in jail

Baulba-Finnick “It’s a hard nuff time from crime “ - Baulba’s accuracy is doubled improved from the rest of the group
Allies- Beast, Hades, And Nick
“It’s a hard nuff life from crime” Story: After both being thrown in jail Bulba And Finnick become fine jail buddies who both want to do some crimes because they’re both tired of seating and doing nothing so they both beat up some creeps and do some crimes then getting confronted by Judy, Nick, & DarkWing they get thrown back in jail but they’re really glad because they both liked those crimes

1 Like

NegaDuck :star::star: Front-Line Damage hero
Quote :”they want grim and gritty huh, well happy to play the part HAHAHA!!”
Entrance: Walks in and turns on Chainsaw
Defeat: trips over cape
Victory : Laughs at all the chaos

Skills
Basic Attack: Hits a enemy with chainsaw

White skill “Chained Bonds”: NegaDuck goes through his crowd of enemies attacking them with his Chainsaw

Green Skill “NegaVerse”: NegaDuck gets his Cake portal for the NegaVerse to summon all of the citizens to stampede his foes

Blue Skill “The Switch” : NegaDuck uses his Switch to torture a foe this scares them for 4 seconds also he throws a cloth over them so you don’t have to watch it

Purple Skill “Public enemy Number 1!!”:NegaDuck gets angry when his Switch didn’t finish off his enemy this buffs his abilities

Red skill “Leader of the Fearsome 5”:
NegaDuck gains 30% more damage power every time he uses his White skill

Friendships
NegaDuck-DarkWing Chain Reaction: NegaDucks Basic Attack damage is buffed
Allies- Chief Bogo, Judy Hopps, And Beast

NegaDuck-Hades Spawn of pure evil : NegaDuck’s “Switch Skill” scare effect lasts double time *8 seconds *
Allies- Scar, Ursula, And Jafar

Costume NegaTron:

1 Like

SteelBeak a :star: Front-Line Control hero
Quote: “Hey, read my beak. Tell ‘em to raise some taxes. Heh-Heh . Like they need an excuse Right?”
Team color: Red
Entrance: walls in all tough
Defeat:face palms and gets angry
Victory : Cackles and shoots his gun at the sky

Skills
Basic attack: shoots his gun at a enemy

White skill “Super Spy”: SteelBeak finds out his enemies plans of attack to let his teammates dodge this lowers foes accuracy

Green Skill “EggMen Attack!”: SteelBeak sends his Henchmen Eggmen to attack his enemies

Blue Skill F.O.W.L : SteelBeak uses his F.O.W.L rank to increase his damage power

Purple Skill Elegant charm : After almost being Ko’ed he charms himself from being attacked by all enemies for 6 seconds

Friendships
SteelBeak-Bulba Crime disaster : SteelBeak’s Basic attack does double damage
Allies- DarkWing Duck, Jafar, And RobinHood

StealBeak-Ducky & Bunny F.O.W.L play : StealBeak’s blue Skill now buffs all allies
Allies- Hades, Buzz, And Zurg

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney