Feb 2022 Sign-In Hero Patch Notes

February 2022 Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode February Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Hopper from Disney and Pixar’s A Bug’s Life!

Hopper

Hopper is a front-line “Damage” character on the Red team. Hopper will be the February Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Insect Squish

Hopper flies up and lands on the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage to his target and Stunning them… Nearby enemies take Normal Damage and are Knocked Back.

Grasshopper Kick

Hopper kicks the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage, Knocking them back, and Stunning them. After the Stun ends, the enemy has their Movement and Attack Speed Reduced.

Thumper Threat

Hopper summons Thumper with a snap. Thumper lands in the middle of the enemy team, Scaring nearby enemies and dealing Fantastic Damage in an area. Thumper then kicks the closest enemy, dealing Fantastic Damage and Knocking them back.

Bug-Eat-Bug

When Hopper’s Max HP dips below a percent, he gets angry and Heals to a percent of his Max HP. Hopper also gains Attack Speed, and deals extra Fantastic Damage with his Basic Attacks for X seconds. This skill can activate X times per wave.

Let’s Ride!

“Insect Squish” now hits the two closest enemies and the splash damage hits all enemies. When Hopper Stuns an enemy with one of his Skills, he deals bonus True Damage to them and they are Stunned longer. When an enemy hits Hopper with a Basic Attack, they take Normal Damage.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stun is applied to enemies.
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per red team ally
  • Effect Buff: Crit Damage

Friendships

• Fear
  • Sheriff of Nottingham

February Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on January 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on February 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Hopper will be the February Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• King Triton will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Phil will be an event exclusive hero features in the Arena Crate
  • Chip & Dale will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Syndrome will replace Barley Lightfoot in the City Watch Shop
  • Ron Stoppable will replace Fred Frederickson in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Hamm will replace Slinky Dog in the Arena Shop
  • King Louie will replace The Fairy Godmother in the Coliseum Shop
  • Clawhauser will replace Shego in the Heist Shop
  • The Manticore will replace Dr. Facilier in the Guild War Shop
25 Likes

Yay hopper!!

4 Likes

:cry:

Not really nice shop refreshes this month unfortunately…

Well, it happens

Also, I do wonder why this was posted today? Aren’t there patch notes this Friday @Loutre ?

4 Likes

lmao… now that´s unfortunate… so basically we will get outdated hero in Crates… why not just delete the crates completely instead?

9 Likes

Who is replacing Phil in guild crate @Loutre ?

2 Likes

@Loutre shouldn´t CnD be in guild crate instead? Afaik VIP Crate is now part of the Prize Wall scheme and no one is replacing Phil.

6 Likes

Yes, there will be patch notes tomorrow.

13 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

Bingo! First Flik, and now the villain of the film has joined the battle! Honestly, I would love more characters like Hemlich, Mort, and some circus bugs to appear sometime.
I’m cool with most of the shop refreshes, including Manticore!
@Loutre one question: Where there be patch notes tomorrow since the prize wall just ended? (Edit: Never mind, just read your post at the near bottom page.:+1:)
Well, we’re about to enter February, and overall I cannot wait!:heart:

8 Likes

Hopper is here! I’m hoping for Heimlich to be next

4 Likes

Thanks for this character

It is funny how the team foreshadowed Hopper and we all knew he would be a Sign-In. Why? Well, the team did foreshadow it plus he was the only one in the data. And there was no update for… now over 2 weeks :laughing:

1 Like

I think Rayu should be in the guild crate?

1 Like

…no? Guild Crate is still part of Sign-In rotation. Raya wasn’t a Sign-In.

The last rotations were:

Prize Wall - Special “Slinky” Crate - VIP Crate - Diamond Crate - Elite

Sign-In - Contest - Guild Crate - trash (CW/Arena) crate - Elite

5 Likes

Chip and Dale are going into the Guild Crate not VIP

12 Likes

So glad he’s here!

1 Like

Hopper fly’s into battle

Who is in Elite champain on February?

Now this is how to start the year characters from a bugs life come

1 Like

Uh oh! Looks like Hopper is going to squish out in the battle! Overall, good announcement.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney