Feb 2022 Sign-In Hero Patch Notes

Mostly look like “Hopper Quotes” in Google, read all available famous quotes and choose something that fits with the game, their arrival of the city or something related with battling.

Ps. I’m not related with Perblue if you ask. It’s something I do for making this game more interesting.

1 Like

Hold on. You’re working with PerBlue?!?! :rage::rage:

No. Besides they didn’t use that quote. Check out Wakkatu to find out what it is.

1 Like

No. I just a player that shares this post outside this site in a creative way. Using quotes from Disney related with the content of the post.

1 Like

Well, only PerBlue can choose the quotes. Not you. Check out wakkatu to see what quotes they chose.

I will consider that. Thanks for your suggestion.

I don’t pick the quotes!

2 Likes

Understandable that people confuse what you do exactly in the company apart of seeing you around here. Since maybe not many people know what a community manager means.

Aside of that I was wondering if I can ask here if the Facebook page or other social media is also part of the sites you have in your charge?

2 Likes

I do post on the Facebook and Twitter when I have downtime!

5 Likes

First of all, pretty weird skill name for a (Mostly) herbivorous insect.
Second…Max HP dips? Not his HP in general? :thinking:

1 Like

Is part of one line he says in the movie. As what I know.

1 Like

Gotcha. Is there a cap raise in tomorrow’s patch notes?

Hamm is in the Arena shop again?

Haha, are all enemies in the battprfield are bugs

1 Like

The skill name came from the actual movie where hopper tell atta that it’s a bug eating bug world out there.

Which Winterbotton already said about an hour ago…

5 Likes

What does Hopper have in common with Fear and The Sheriff of Nottingham?

1 Like

I think you will have to unlock them and see.

Since the patch notes are tomorrow, is there going to be a cap raise included? Why not ask @Loutre, or @Musketeer.

Hopper and sherif because they are villains
Hopper and fear because perblue make friendship campaigns that don’t make sense, like Mickey Mouse and Sulley

2 Likes

I’d say Hopper and Fear because Hopper uses fear to hold on to his power.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney