Today on the 6th of October it has been 1 year since the Friendship System Refresh happened, both improving aspects of the Friendship System and worsened aspects of the Friendship System.
Given that it is 1 year now since the Friendship System Refresh I thought I make a poll post to gather feedback for PerBlue and for us players to see and discuss.
- Yes, the new Mission System helped.
- It helped, but I miss the story content.
- The resource gain are lower now for me.
- Do not care, just want the mission story content back.
- GFP-Us have been a great help for me!
- Mostly helpful, but they take too long to gain.
- They don’t help enough per stack, may often need 20/30+ GFP-Us.
- Definitely frustrating, I often get stuck on due to Disables and GFP-Us don’t help!
- Don’t care, no point in wasting mental energy/stamina on 150+ leveled enemies in Friend Campaigns if they aren’t main team characters.
- The enemy FC’s level should be reduced to the maximum of level 120-150.
- General FC enemies’s level should not be higher than level 150, weaker disk under level 80.
- Lower FC enemies level, or at least for newer servers. (Now: Level higher than server maximum).
- The enemy levels should stay as they are, however newer servers should have the FC levels be at their own server level.
- Yes!!! Miss them tons!
- Yes, it would be nice to have them back
- Not interested, but happy for story lovers
- Don’t care personally
- Friendship System polish first!
- Friendship System polish first, but Guild Perks second
- Friendship System polish first, something else second
- Guild Perks first!
- Guild Perks first, but Friendship System polish second
- Guild Perks first, something else second
- Something else should be priority first
I hope this poll can be a good post in terms of feedback and a discussion place for us players, so yeah thank you for voting if you did, or just if you came in and checked as well :-).
And yeah, it is strange to think about that it has already been a year since the Friendship System refresh, and while it is something I have gotten used to I personally miss the Friendship Mission Story content.
Will be interesting to see what the future hold for the Friendship system, and yeah guess we will have to wait and see what that might end up being.