Feedback on Future Heroes!

He may be the villain, but I’ve always felt bad for him. He’s the kind of villain you can understand even though he’s wrong. He’s doing it for a good reason he’s just gone to far in trying to achieve his goal. Chloe is just despicable. Although I think I dislike Lila more. I also must agree with Ozi, Chloe’s Dad is a good guy.

1 Like

The real villian is Lila or should I say

True Colors

Cerise :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

I think we’re getting the emotions from the sequel plus Bing Bong, Rainbow Unicorn, and possibly Jangles.

1 Like

No Bing bong will not come Joy said he is dead

3 Likes

The Parr family remembers Syndrome dying, but yet here he is. Bing Bong has also been mentioned before, so canonically, he is in the city even if he never gets a release. The portals taking characters into the city can appear at multiple points in their franchise timeline. Which is how we have Voyd and Syndrome. It’s also why Bing Bong has been brought up as being in the city but Joy also remembers his death.

1 Like

Charlotte Le Bouf would make a perfect addition to the team, Mirabel too!

I would love to see Mirabel, Charlotte Le Bouf, Adrien and Shere Khan!

Meet the Robinsons- :white_check_mark: Bowler Hat Guy

4 Likes

For the last time Bing bong is not coming okay no Joy said he is dead so that means 5 emotions from Inside out are enough for now

4 Likes

with over 200 heroes now in game, it is definitely harder to keep track of the heroes we favour/use over the ones we don’t. It would be great to introduce a ‘favourite’ system, where we could favourite certain heroes by clicking on a star or another shape in the top right hand corner of the hero’ picture and have the ‘favourites’ option in the drop down tag amongst ‘rank’ ‘level’ etc, thus making it far easier to sort through the heroes we actually use and want to upgrade. War teams are most important to a lot of people, and a lot of players favourite/prioritise upgrading those heroes first, so to be able to separate them from the other heroes to see what needs upgrading on them would be highly beneficial to everyone.

Furthermore, having a ‘red skill’ option in the same drop down menu would be great too. With so many heroes, again, it’s hard to remember who’s red skill is maxed and who’s isn’t, so be able to sort them like we can sort ‘rank’ and ‘level’ etc would make it a lot easier to see who’s red skill needs upgrading and who’s is maxed.

@Samm

5 Likes

To be honest with you, I can’t wait until it’s hits up to 300 or maybe even 700 heroes. That’s something I could imagine.

3 Likes

I have long been wanting a sorting filter.
Specifically, a hide function so the many characters I am not wanting/using are permanently hidden from the selection list.
This is so I only see who I need.

I would have thought Lila is the most hated person in the series, considering she is genuinely evil. In a future timeline, they drop a heavy hint she became Hawkmoth and given the way Emotion ended, I think that future is coming fast!

Again, please do not post unmarked Miraculous spoilers.
To clarify, for me, anything after Emotion is a spoiler.

Why do players keep asking for secondary and supernumerary characters?
The main characters should be enough.
Could it be completonism? That they feel a set is not complete without every character in the movie?

2 Likes

You misunderstand the intention of my post. I was simply explaining that, lore wise, in the games story, it is completely possible. I don’t really think the devs will do it, and I wasn’t saying I want it. I agree with the notion that the 5 emotions are largely enough. That being said, if they did add Bing Bong, I would very much be happy. I love Inside Out.

9 Likes

Not really EVERYONE else. I feel like Rena, noir, queen bee and obviously cat noir and ladybug are the 5 main ones. Either way, im just dreaming at the end of the day. I hope that its a possibility!

1 Like

Not anymore because now Vesperia took her place

1 Like

This is the only image I could find that shows the core team

I would expect all of these except Pegasus, they would use Rena Rouge instead.

1 Like

I would add Viperion to the team and which episode was this?

1 Like

Kinda looks like the season 4 episode Mega Leach.
Personally, I would really only expect Ladybug, Cat Noir, and maybe Hawk Moth/Shadow Moth/Monarch (whichever). However, I would love to see Miraculous be a franchise that the game returns to frequently. Like how Zootopia, The Muppets, Kim Possible, and Toy Story just get new characters ever so often. Realistically, yes, Rena, Carapace, and the Bee Miraculous user of your choice would probably come next. But, because this thread is for feedback on future heroes, I have voiced my desire to see Felix/Argos. Even though realistically he would not be an early pick for most people.

1 Like

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket

1 Like

Episode: MegaLeech, Season 4.

I would expect that for an initial addition of the characters, we would get Ladybug, Cat Noir and a Hawkmoth.
Then a second character update would most likely be Rena Rouge and Carapace.
That would give us the minimum of 5 characters for a Miraculous collection.

But given the game’s current update policy, we would most likely get them one at a time from the Hero Wall, since I don’t think we get new heroics any other way now.

What happens next would depend on if the appeal of Miraculous is proven, then they might start adding more characters.
Or if Disney feels it is not appropriate to focus on non-owned characters, then those 5 would be all we would receive.

How about Lightning McQueen?

1 Like

How many more times do I have to say this? Cars characters are not coming.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney