Feedback on Future Heroes!

How about Lightning McQueen?

1 Like

How many more times do I have to say this? Cars characters are not coming.

1 Like

Why they can add shank car Luca and Alberto biker and just can’t add a cars character???

1 Like

PB said they likely won’t be adding Cars. Understood?

5 Likes

Still they aren’t coming to the game understood?

2 Likes

I’ll keep referencing this answer post from perblue again and again I guess if it stops people arguing on forums and taking half the discussion away on the topic of why no cars…

1 Like

Gummi Bears would be nice

6 Likes

Bro, you DM’d me this question already.

The answer is still:

I would very much LOVE Cars in the game and I very much believe it to be possible. Just not in the short term. Please stop pestering me and the rest of the forum about it.

2 Likes

4 things.

1. Luca and Alberto’s bike is called a Vespa.
  2. Shank’s car only appears for a short time.
  3. Luca’s Vespa is smaller than a car, so it’s easier.
  4. Cars are going to be difficult to size, and would cause lag.
3 Likes

I’d like the way you think for these characters. I knew Bing Bong disappeared after trying to save headquarters, but if he were to disappear quicker than that, it will have to be in battle mode. Riley could use her hockey stick as a battle weapon, but that’s my opinion.

Hypocrite.

3 Likes

What is this show from?

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.

1 Like

Easy there buddy. Had to ignore you for 4 months cause you were trying to not include Bing Bong as a playable character, but just forget about it, or we’ll put your account on hold for the same amount of time. PB decides if he and other Inside Out characters can be included.

Wait a second. That’s the whole team? They were never included throughout the whole seasons.

yes

Possibly a new Miraculous series would include all team members.

Yep, getting expelled from school, exiled from Paris and Marinette giving her a “The Reason You Suck” speech ultimately ruined her life.

I figure I post this as a heads-up here so more people see this information:

3 Likes

It was rare for Ladybug to assemble the whole core team with this roster.
During season 4, she usually tailored the team’s members to the specific task/villian.
Most season 4 episodes, she just called one or two of her allies.

Rena Rouge was also playing the role of offscreen spotter, so she appeared less often or not at all in combat during season 4.

Viperion was the other one who showed up most often, so he would also be a member of the core team.

So in conclusion, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Ryuko, Viperion and Vespiria are the ones we should most expect to be implemented.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney