Feedback on Future Heroes!

I figure I post this as a heads-up here so more people see this information:

3 Likes

It was rare for Ladybug to assemble the whole core team with this roster.
During season 4, she usually tailored the team’s members to the specific task/villian.
Most season 4 episodes, she just called one or two of her allies.

Rena Rouge was also playing the role of offscreen spotter, so she appeared less often or not at all in combat during season 4.

Viperion was the other one who showed up most often, so he would also be a member of the core team.

So in conclusion, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Ryuko, Viperion and Vespiria are the ones we should most expect to be implemented.

During the Dev Q&A it was confirmed Disney has told Perblue they can’t use Miraculous :disappointed:
So I don’t expect anyone.

1 Like

can someone gove an update of the q & a fro those of us who werent able to be there?

You can read the thread here. Dev Q & A - September 2023

thank you!!

1 Like

This sounds like the biggest miscalculation Disney have ever made.
Adding Miraculous characters would respark investment in the game, judging from the quantity of positive responses in this thread.
It might even get some new players for the game if Miraculous fans were to come here.

I was hoping if Miraculous characters were to be added to the game, it would establish a precendent for this to potentially happen in other Disney games, specifically Dreamlight Valley.

Based on the failure of this test case, it looks like we will not get Anastasia Romanov either.

4 Likes

I like how they did :grin:

1 Like

My sisters haven’t seen the whole season 4 in a long time. That’s made by a company other than Disney.

1 Like

Taran , Elionwy , Huntsman , Seven Dwarves , Paul Bunyan and Babe , Brer Bear/Rabbit/Fox . Otherwise the last hero to come out will be the best :wink: hope we’re not at 400 toons by then :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sorry but who?

1 Like

I would like to see Bambi Tarzan Chicken Little the three Caballeros Oliver and Company The Rescuers Pinocchio Encanto even Song of the South bonkers Mighty Ducks the cartoon version Brother Bear

Not gonna happen cause of copyright reasons.

2 Likes

The princess from the black cauldron.

4 Likes

Alrighty then ty

That won’t happen. Honestly you’d be more likely to see Tarzan, Yoda, Captain America, Homer Simpson and Sora first.

In other words you won’t.

1 Like

the-simpsons-thats-the-joke

princess-bride-that-word-does-not-mean-that

4 Likes

gravity fall character is a bad idea?

I am confused, are there still players who do not know why Tarzan can not come into the game?

I wonder if there are any other franchises who had the legal rights rescinded from Disney and can’t be added to this game.

Well Disney hasn’t done that many adaptations of recent work. Most things they adapt are fairy tales that are over 100 or 200 years old. So they aren’t copyrighted. Tarzan was a book that was only like 40 years old or so in the 90s.
I don’t know, Disney rarely does adaptations. They did John Carter a while back. They currently have the rights to Diary of a Wimpy Kid. They recently did Artemis Fowl, and are going to Percy Jackson soon. I suppose if the original author of Artemis Fowl wants to take the rights away from Disney, they can. So that might be an example.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney