Feedback on Future Heroes!

Tell that to Lifter.

I came back to the game and restarted a few months back after seeing that you added some Disney Afternoon characters and of course NegaDuck (99% my reason for coming back). Seeing that said Disney Afternoon characters have made it into the game, I wonder if I may make some suggestions for some heroes to be added to the game. Can we get a few more Disney Afternoon characters like Don Karnage, a Talespin outfit for both Baloo and Louie, and Flintheart Glomgold, and maybe Merlock from Ducktales the Movie Treasure of the Lost Lamp? And separate question entirely but, since the acquisition of 20th Century Fox would it be weird or even in the realm of possibility of getting any of The Simpsons characters in the game? I’m sorry to make such a long ramble here. Last thoughts and I’m done, since I left the first time a whole bunch of my favorite characters have been added and I would just like to thank you guys for that. I just wanted to come here and see if my question about Simpsons characters being added was a possibility or not really a thing that could ever materialize in the game. Thank you for your time.

I really want to see Marcy Wu, TinkerBell, and Theodora the wicked witch of the west from Oz to be featured into the game PLEASE.

She is already in game. Peter Pan’s skillset

I do. I like to see Anne, Marcy, ad Sasha in the game.

1 Like

I did. Hope to see Marcy Wu into the game. She’s my favorite.

2 Likes

Heck yeah she does. I like to see Marcy Wu into the game! :grin:

1 Like

I kinda love amphibia, but Encanto I love the most

They won’t Perblue has already confirmed they aren’t coming due to sizing issues. End of now plz just accept it

1 Like

Inspector gadget all the way uncle gadget penny brain chief Dr claw BAD cat talon a few villains and chefs kiss!

From Frozen, you can add powerful heroes such as the spirits. And marshmallow, snowgies, and Oaken too.

1 Like

Don’t forget about his jet like skates which maybe can have him run across the screen damaging people in the process.

1 Like

Of course I will @Lifter

If she does come then she’ll be Support

What about cruella de vil from 101 Dalmatians?

Я очень хочу чтоб добавили гравити фолз, это же стрый олдовый мульт, не понимаю почему все выбирают энканто ,новый мульт,не ностальгии не крутости, Гравити Фолз мульт который вошёл многим в серце его Любят многие !
Мне очень жаль что такой хороший мульт и не попадет в дисней:cry::cry::sweat:

That would be cool for him too.

1 Like

Screenshot_2023-07-31-23-10-21-47

3 Likes

Looks like encanto won

1 Like

:1st_place_medal: Encanto
:2nd_place_medal: Gravity Falls
:3rd_place_medal: Coco

Let’s hope we don’t see anyone from Toy Story, The Incredibles, Zootopia, and The Muppet’s because there’s a lot of characters from those franchises plus when Sweetums came I lost it so yeah it’s time that Perblue focuses on new franchises and franchises with 4 or less heroes

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney