Feedback on Future Heroes!

They said Gravity Falls won’t come yet they put that show on their new poll so they can reconsider things!

3 Likes

But we might still get the others eventually. Encanto was one of my votes, my other four were Owl House Inspector Gadget Amphibia and Gravity Falls.

3 Likes

Sometimes in life we just need to accept the truth even if we don’t want too care characters are never coming unless perblue change their mind now plz accept it.

3 Likes

You do have a point there

Hopefully the top 5 are what is the winners since everyone had 5 votes right? It would only be fair!

I think it’s pretty safe to say that Encanto and Gravity Falls got enough support that PerBlue will definitely be asking Disney about them; I would think it’s at least somewhat likely that PerBlue would also ask about The Owl House, Miraculous Ladybug, and Meet the Robinsons, though those are rather less likely, with Inspector Gadget and Amphibia as long shots. And since we already have Miguel from Coco in the game, I’m hoping this means it’ll be easy to get approval for Hector to join him.

3 Likes

Since Miraculous placed 4th, I just want say that if Ladybug and Cat Noir (Maybe even Hawk Moth/Monarch) get in next year I would be so happy. I think it would be a fun friendship campaign if one of them mistakes someone like Jack Skellington (Or any other good character who looks like a monster) for an Akumatized person and tries to fight them. I can just imagine Jack asking Adrien if he’s some kind of Cat Person and Adrien trying to explain Kwamis to him. That would be a great campaign. I would funnel so many resources into putting Ladybug or Cat Noir or both on my team. Please let this happen.

2 Likes

I still have hope that Inspector Gadget (live action Disney version) and Amphibia might still could come to the game in the future. It’ll take time.

No Miraculous came in 5th

Oops, silly me. My mistake.
My point still stands all the same.

1 Like

Anyway, Perblue should consider franchises with over 20% votes as they have around 200 votes or more. 🤷🏼

1 Like

Perblue should by a 50% of a character DHBM.

My reaction to seeing Encanto placed 1st in the voting:

For context, the addition of Mirabel and her MiniCasita house is problematic in Disney Dreamlight Valley.

Her house is so oversized and annoying, this earned Mirabel the 3rd most disliked character ranking in the game.

And that game is not like DHBM, where you can just ignore her, the gameplay mechanics force you to use Mirabel to complete the main storyline.

Now that Alice in wonderland got 10th place I’m not sure if we’ll ever get the white rabbit or March hare…

i would want high school musical characters, like ryan and sharpay or troy and gabriella

Like the guy that keeps asking for cars… unless perblue/and or Disney changes their minds… not going to happen per this….

3 Likes

I didn’t know Hugh School Musical was one of the franchises that won’t come

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say but he is coming to the game

If you’re not sure if you’re allowed to say, then you’re probably not allowed to say.

Having said that, there’s currently no evidence of Kuzco coming to the game. That doesn’t mean he won’t, just that there’s no particular reason to think he’s being worked on at this time.

5 Likes

Plus the only place that I’ll find the evidence is Wakkatu and that website is dead @Commander_Merida_VI

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney