Feedback on Future Heroes!

I can always hope!

Think @Taylor point is… sure u can hope, but it is very slim chance like the opposite part of the 99.99% of purell.

Maybe just keep the hope to yourself instead of keep posting where are cars, where are cars with every topic. There are a lot of things we been posting for years on the forums, years that go by and still waiting. A lot of which aims to keep players active and engaged on servers instead of game feeling like an over expensive chore to some. Just got to be patient and just appreciate when new ips come to the game one step at a time by them. It’s not all perblue’s fault as they say they need Disney to authorize use.

9 Likes

I would like Isabela

Thanks! That comment was very well spoken and I understand that I should keep that hope to myself!

2 Likes

I vote for Pinocchio and others from that movie.

1 Like

I vote for Bambi and Sebastian the crab.
I’m definitely going to vote for Dr Teeth from the Muppets.

1 Like

More characters predictions

Turning Red

• Miriam
• Ming Lee
• Priya
• Abby
• Tyler

Inside Out

• Bing Bong
• Jangles
• Rainbow Unicorn

Coco

• Héctor Rivera
• Imelda
• Ernesto de la Cruz

Encanto

• Mirabel
• Luisa
• Isabela
• Bruno

Elemental

• Ember & Wade
• Clod
• Gale
• Lutz
• Fern

Soul

• Joe Gardner
• Mr. Mittens
• Moonwind
• Counselor Jerry
• Terry

3 Likes

Sad that the rest of the Gargoyles crew wasn’t up for this poll. Hudson, Brooklyn, Lexington, Xanatos in mech suit, Fox, MacBeth… so many possibilities.

Same for Darkwing’s villain squad.

4 Likes

I vote Pinochio character The Good Dinosaur character Elemental character and Cars Character (0.05%)
Plz don’t flag me🥺

4 Likes

Bing bong can not come because Joy said he is dead

And other Turning red characters can not come either Mei Lee is good for now

Says the person who pushes people into putting Amphibia characters in the game…

1 Like

3 Likes

I agree. Ah you mean The other members of The Fearsome Five. Bushroot the plant guy and Liquidator who was a saleman made of water IMG_1084|231x500

1 Like

How would you know that there’re underrated classics if you’ve never watched them? That makes no sense!

1 Like

Amphibia is still coming right

1 Like

It’s up to Disney to allow Perblue to add that show in the game

I hope so how about you the same thing

The last thing I wanted to do was vote for Turning Red, Brave, Coco, Frozen, and Alice in Wonderland because I wish Prince Hans, Hector, and the White Rabbit came as well

1 Like

Don’t forget about March Hare

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney