Feedback on Future Heroes!

I don’t tend to mention this on the public side of the forum but I am a dataminer on this game. The Kuzco rumor came about 16 months ago when someone on a Discord server claimed to have found evidence of Kuzco in the files. I don’t claim to perfect so I admitted it was possible I missed what they found. However they never showed any proof and wouldn’t tell me where I could find him in the files. No further information about Kuzco has come forward since then.
Think of that what you will.

5 Likes

Well, unless a special exception is made, a general rule is:
It is not legal to add live action characters to a game, since this is unauthorized reuse of a person’s likeness unless said person signed a consent form permitting this implementation.

So just to be safe, I advise nobody to expect live action characters.

1 Like

We already have bunch of them.

6 Likes

What I’m saying is I hope Perblue changes their mind!

Yeah they decided which characters will come next and speaking of characters Pegasus is in the game

1 Like

Yeah he’s in the game but you can only obtain him tomorrow on August 3rd.

I’m really surprised Inspector Gadget and Meet The Robinsons got so many votes.

1 Like

Inspector Gadget and Meet The Robinsons are both underrated masterpieces! I would know because I haven’t watched either of them!

10 Likes

Anastasia is actually one of my favorites that I thought got taken over by Disney, so would absolutely love to see characters from that I agree. Not sure if it’s possible or not, but can wish it I guess… That would be awesome!!

I wish I knew what you were trying to say with the GIF.

I know that that’s why I’m saving my stamina and XP

2 Likes

I seen Meet The Robinsons but not Inspector Gadget but if characters from those franchises do come in the game I see them as Red Team characters

3 Likes

Good thinking!

They seem like red team characters!

They aren’t going to change their mind at the moment.

1 Like

Got it and thanks for the info

Ah I see. It’s good that Perblue want to involve us and ask for feedback

What about Horace horsecollar or Clarabelle cow?

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Truth is this game keeps me going what with health problems.
Must be an interesting job you have

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney