Fnaf animatronics in update 1.2.1

THIS IS VERY… Crazy

5 Likes

Yea we all said this already lol also if you want a Fnaf hero collector dude then go play Fnaf world

1 Like

This is just down-right insane. This can’t happen. I respect that this is an unlikely character concept but you have to do it right.

3 Likes

Come on. This game changed horror, so what’s wrong with the most popular horror game being in a disney game?

1 Like

That’s because they aren’t Disney. Period.

6 Likes

Yeah FNAF is getting a movie next year. Disney isn’t making it. This will not happen.

3 Likes

@Polaris can you close this thread please? I don’t think anyone needs it.

4 Likes

Agreed!!! Dude

4 Likes

Because it’s not owned by Disney!

I got 1 question are people still confused it’s not Disney ???

maybe in future, where people will be able to play a single GIANT game with Disney, Nick, Cartoon Network, nintendo, real-life celebrities, other game industries characters (as mentioned here FNAF or Angry Birds), Warner bros., popular anime, DreamWorks and much more characters.

Not now, not this game.

1 Like

Maybe this could be apart of a halloween update.

FNAF characters are never coming to the game. They are too creepy and not Disney

1 Like

I did not tell one of my friends that this is true for no reason, so just allow this guy to contact disney to implement these characters. Besides, there’s already a source for fnaf characters in disney form. So stop.

This topic is dead please stop. The issue is resolved. Please stop

1 Like

It does not need to be the main part of the story. It can be its own downloadable content, it doesn’t matter. Me and my friend want to see either one of the animatronics or three of them, just anything to see the horror inspirer in disney form.

Polaris pls close this thread - it’s beyond spooky

1 Like

Like I said, I want cartoon versions of foxy, freddy and bonnie in this game. Not withered bonnie, normal bonnie.

FNAF World:

1 Like

So you want these 3 image image image
if so why don’t you just buy fnaf world

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney