Fnaf animatronics in update 1.2.1

i marked as a spam this post about fnaf characters

1 Like

Have none of ye seen the disneytake on the fnaf movie? Because if you have not, that’s okay, since it’s on a tape.

But that is a different FNAF. The FNAF you are talking about is rated R, Disney’s FNAF is way less violent.

1 Like

I see a few holes in your argument… so I’m going to list them (I might be rude here, but I’m trying to support my side of the argument)

• The FNAF Film that you’re talking about, the Disney-Adapted, is found on the Disney Fanon Wiki, not on the Disney Wiki.

• The supposed Voice Actors, even the producers, in said film have no record of them doing the film, ever.

• This film was released in 1987 but Scott Cawthon released the game in 2014. What actually came first? Did Scott Cawthon steal from Disney? No. Plus, Scott was born in 1971, making him 15 at the time. If he actually did contribute to the film, he would be credited.

• The film was said to have a rating of 9.7/10 on Rotten Tomatoes, but there are no records of the film in said website.

3 Likes

…yes…that may be my first video game project!!! Genius!!!

I’m so confused is this movie real?

Like legit the designs are bout the same they even have all the characters Freddy Chica foxy bonnie and Golden Freddy the main 5

I don’t think the FNAF Films are real, as I said before:

The fnaf films aren’t real. Those films were inspired by fan art and plus how would it be made in the 80s?
I actually thought it was real but then I found out it was all fake.

Idk but they said it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney