šŸŽµ For all you Music People

:musical_note: How are yā€™all? :musical_note:

I would like to present a new topic, it may fail or it may notā€¦
Everyone has there favorite song, so why not share it with the rest of the forums? This is not Disney related, but Disney is always allowed! :smile: I would like to make a thread just so we can share songs with people! Whether it is to feel, de-stress, vibe to, or just because! Please leave your songs below so we can all enjoy!

You are not to:

1. Talk down on others songs (but you may state if it is innapropriate or such) or you will risk getting flagged
  2. Talk down on others opinions
  3. This is not outlawed/illegal here, but please donā€™t post songs with bad words/cursesā€¦ It is okay if it is just one word, but if there are multiple please hide the song and warn viewersā€¦

Also Please reccomend playlists as well!

Just enjoy yourself!
~Missing Lyrics

29 Likes

Music recommendation time!!!

2 Likes

Oohh were do I start. I like so many songs (mostly Disney lately), but I suppose I start with I song I repeat a lot lately. From Liv and Maddie:

Say Hey

4 Likes

I have one!

ā€œHandsā€ by ORKID! Great songā€¦ Iā€™m Obsessed!

2 Likes

I donā€™t really like newer music, but these are some good ones I think of:

• Shiny (duh)
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Mr. Blue Sky
Summary

Never Gonna Give You Up

5 Likes

I usually go through many phases. Like one time I listen to the same one or two songs on repeat for 2 to 3 days until I find a new one I like

Iā€™ve been recently listening to this music:

4 Likes

Why did you hide that? (It may be obvious to yā€™all, but Iā€™m not a big fan of those songs so I donā€™t listen to itā€¦)

Which songs exactly?

I donā€™t like the vibe, the backround music, and just the overall soundā€¦ Iā€™m more of a sad/love songs enthusiastā€¦ A little country tooā€¦

2 Likes

Blue Sky is always fun to listen to, especially those opening chords:

Sweet Dreams is just awesome:

And Shiny is amazing because the fight takes place as the song goes onā€¦Itā€™s very clever:

4 Likes

15 seconds in and Iā€™m already getting DuckTales vibes

4 Likes

Okay, these arenā€™t big songs (or real at allā€¦) But have yā€™all heard the Thadudette Parodies for Disney? HILARIOUS!!!

1 Like

@Myeong
Yes, I have.

2 Likes

If any of you guys know me, you know I am obsessed with Baron Zemo currently. This is his unofficial theme from the 3rd F&TWS episode.

The beat is fire. :fire:

1 Like

Er, that was because Myeong really likes Thadā€¦

2 Likes

I love everything Hamilton, but my favorite would probably be ā€œYouā€™ll Be Backā€.

Also, for all you Genshin Impact fans, thereā€™s a Chinese song Iā€™m currently obsessed with, itā€™s called č®©é£Žå‘ŠčƉ你.

怐Original Genshin Fansongć€‘č®©é£Žå‘ŠčƉ你 (Let the Wind Tell You) - YouTube

I have watched some of Thadudetteā€™s parodies. They are great lol.

6 Likes

Well hello there

(@'ing people isnā€™t ecessary)

5 Likes

It was pretty good! I canā€™t say I would listen to this over an over thoughā€¦ Cool song!

1 Like

Yeah, I guessā€¦ Sorry yā€™allā€¦

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney