🎵 For all you Music People

I love this

And I “Ugh” was a banger

2 Likes

Today is National Superhero Day. I figured it would be cool to honor all those around the world who are superheroes, both fictional and real. Here are three songs that not only represent heroes, but capture what being a hero is.

Sunflower - Post Malone, Swae Lee

Spider-Man’s essence right here and it slaps so much. Great chill and powerful song. Represents what being a young hero like Miles was.

Something Just Like This - Coldplay

Great song for what a hero is and how we all can be more than just a typical hero.

Hall Of Fame - The Script, Will.I.Am

The classic. This song is everything a hero is and is the perfect theme for this day.

Happy Superhero Day, everyone. :grin:

5 Likes

Just discovered this heck of a masterpiece :grin:

Newgrounds and Geometry Dash is filled with so many underrated artists :relieved:

3 Likes

Creo’s whole Odyssey album is sick

If I were to rank the songs in the album, I’d say

1. Engima
  2. Exoplanet
  3. Dune
  4. Black Ice

To celebrate this amazing day, here’s a song made on YouTube to honor how important Star Wars is to us and how the Force can be in all of us.

May you always be with the Force, and may the Force always be with you.

I like how this track can tell a story.

Octal

One of the best songs in Spider-Man into the spider Verse is Start a Riot and FYI Shaboozey is my cousin

1 Like

Since all of our Pirates are nearly dead, enjoy this

3 Likes

This is my new favorite song.

:)

8 Likes

Sanaol. Anyways, how do you find these songs?

I knew this one but I never knew the name until yesterday. I fell down a GF rabbit hole and found this:

1 Like

Ah… Ok. Well, great for you ig.

There are some great songs if you look past the bad :)

1 Like

Well, there is good in the bad after all. And not all good have no bad things either.

1 Like

This gives me really childhood vibes. It was quite often on the (car)radio when I was a small child (around 8 years old) and it’s really good.

Coldplay on the whole is quite a nice band actually. I can also recommend FIx You very much. A song that gives me chills every time:

1 Like

I had known it for a long time but never knew the name. Finally learned it yesterday

1 Like

It bugs me the fact that the song is in english but the tittle of the song in spanish.

Lovebites aren’t my favorite band, but I’ll be gosh-diddly-darned if “Rising” isn’t flat-out one of my favorite songs.

Since you guys talked about Coldplay my favorite singer, here is my most favorite song I ever hear which I would listen for hours

3 Likes

What’s the longest song in your playlist?

Mine is

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney