🎵 For all you Music People

1 Like

I really enjoy music and I think this is a fun topic! As much as I love Disney, I would like to share a variety of music. Though I need to look up the lyrics for all of the songs I listen to because most of the time I have no clue what they’re saying and to make sure they’re forum friendly. Luckily I found an instrumental song!

1 Like

:+1:

4 Likes

I like a lot of the P&F songs. One of my favs for pretty obvious reasons:

“Oyley!”

Sad Rubber Band noises

I was thinking of that one

Some instrumentals to start with:

1 Like

I absolutely love music in video games, especially from Smash, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Sonic, and the underrated classic Kid Icarus Uprising. Here are some of my favorites:

3 Likes

I will recommend 1989 from Taylor Swift. The whole thing. It is awesome and what got me into her and her songs. She does not technically own it anymore, which is sad, but she will rerecord it I think. That and all her old albums from before Lover, which I also like a lot.

Some songs from movies and stuff I like

Real Gone - Sheryl Crow

I mean, this is basically every 2000s kids’ childhood theme. Cars used this song perfectly. I think it was made for the movie tbh. But yeah, even now, I still play it full volume while playing Forza Horizon or a racing game. It just has that adrenaline rush and carefree energy that also makes racing and Cars so great.

Magic - The Cars

I’ve mentioned this song before but I just adore it. I first heard at a grocery store and then in the Onward trailer and it made me literally become obsessed with it. It has that adventurous summer quality about it, and the magic, literal in Onward’s case and figurative in reality’s case that I love. Perfect summer song.

It’s My Life - Bon Jovi

This song has literally been stuck in my head all week cause I saw a tribute video with it and I was obsessed. It just brought me back to the epic days of the 2000s. The grunge/casual rock elements it had and the raw personal themes of the song make me love it so much. It’s my life.

1 Like

Rats. Rats. We are the rats. Celebrating yet another birthday bash.

1 Like

Technically a movie/show theme and not a actual song but it has lots of cool instrumentation and guitar vibes in it that really motivates me. The scenes of the show it’s used in are also really cool and really remind you Sam Wilson is a Louisiana hero and the soul he has from there is what makes him a lot of why he’s the hero he is.

Louisiana Hero - Henry Jackman

The music from sonic 06 is good but the game itself is trash and as a fan of Sega I gotta say this song rocks

1 Like

I miss Disneyland so much but I’m happy that it’s reopening next week so here are some musics from the 60th anniversary my favorite event!!:gem::gem:

The last three are so emotional😭

2 Likes

So Hawkeye is not one of my favorite Avengers really, but his actor Jeremy Renner definitely made me appreciate him more. And a lot of it came from Jeremy’s music career.

His music career really hit it’s peak in 2019 after Endgame and I remember the craze around it. I hope it comes back around the time the Hawkeye show comes out. Anyways, here are three of his songs, some of which I can’t help but feel Hawkeye in. Hope you enjoy them.

Nomad

Sign

Believer

Technically this is Music related

Remember your favorite songs? Well, allow Google Translate to ruin them for you:

I Don’t Care = I Want You

Into The Unknown = Fight With Strangers

Shape Of You = I Like Shapes

Hey There, Delilah = That’s What Worries Me

And of course:

Never Gonna Give You Up = I Do Not Want To Pay

4 Likes

Jeremy Renner has a music career? Your pulling my leg.

1 Like

Ah, I see someone else has a good sense of culture. :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, he does, it mainly started like how I said in like 2019. I was surprised to find out also, lol.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney