šŸŽµ For all you Music People

this one is also good

No, I did not make that remix.

Weird flex, but okay.

Not like the remixerā€™s name is DJ AG

And? Lol, itā€™s a fantastic remix.

So, might as well post here :smiling_imp::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I really love music and that is what I listen to:

• pop music :joy: a lot of pop.
  • musical tracks
  • Disney songs
  • Country sometimes
  • and my Spotify says Indie and Folk :woozy_face: idkā€¦

I can highly recommend the Percy Jackson musical soundtrack (The Lightning Thief) Thanks for the recommendation @Imagineer_V :sweat_smile: and also The Prom which was recommended to my by @Slinky-Dog, I love Mamma Mia :two_hearts: and Hamilton :joy: That was it with the musicals. Oh, almost forgot: The Greatest Showman! I live the Boss Album with different versions by different artists/bands

Disney stuff: I love Mary Poppins returns, Frozen 2 and also Muppets Most Wanted. Tina Fey is amazing as Nadya and I really enjoy the music. And not to forget Agatha all alongā€¦ :smiling_imp: I can recommend listening to Villains Lair by PattyCake or just watching it on YouTube. The actors are amazing and the music is truly incredible

Pop/Folk/Country/idk: Taylor Swift is amazing, I love the newer version of the songs she releases from time to time. Her albums and songs and her voice are incredible. Other than that, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons, Lady Gaga, Jonas Brothers, etcā€¦ Also, glee Soundtrack is worth listening. So many awesome covers! And so many amazing voices! Lea Michele, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, etcā€¦ I can also recommend Matthew Morrisonā€™s album Disney Dreaming with Matthew Morrison. Itā€™s good stuff.
A singer you might not know is Amy Macdonald. She has an incredible and very unique voice and I love her music. Worth listening (especially her newest album, The Human Demands)

And last but not least a song I discovered twenty minutes ago: Ken&Barbie by Kate Gill which is amazing and the story behind it is touching. I loved it.

Yes, that was a lot but I hope you listen to it and will like it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::slightly_smiling_face::joy:

7 Likes

I believe in equality, as long as you get less then me
/s
I love the soundtrack there to!

No problem! I thought you would enjoy it. I also love Mamma Mia, and I did that show actually. Hamilton is alright but The Prom is awesome.

Same. I started using a song from it for auditions.

YES

YES

We have a lot of the same music taste lol

2 Likes

We do :joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

My first place one comes from my favourite actor and singer, hailee steinfield.

My second is actually (gasp) sang by anna kendrick herself.

My third is not a very popular one, but I really like it.

My favourite song ever:

1 Like

Posted in the meme center, but:

Sorry. Iā€™ve been really desperate to rick roll sombody today.

1 Like

One of my past phases

Some of my favorite Non-Disney songs:

I Just Wanna Shine by Fitz & The Tantrums

Joy. by For King & Country

Cool Kids by Echosmith

Tornado by Little Big Town

That is a good song.

1 Like

You know Jonathan Young? Thatā€™s cool! Also, I found one of songs cover by him. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuNypWDuKU

1 Like

I really think this thread has potential, but it seems like no one has much interest in posting their favorite pieces of music :frowning_face:

They just post it all at once.

I think Iā€™ll just be posting one random song here that I like every one or two days

I keep forgetting about it. :confused:

If anyone knows me, they know I love these songs. All for different reasons.

Shut Up And Dance - WALK THE MOON.

Itā€™s the perfect dance song, tribute song, AMV song, etc, itā€™s so nostalgic and fun, just brings back fun times. Sometimes makes me cry with how good it is. Simpler times back in 2014.

Firework - Katy Perry.

Unironically but yes. I mean, Madagascar 3 is reason alone but this song is the essence of 2010-12, and it is really inspirational and powerful, even if it was severely overplayed. Always is fun to revisit it and yes, everyone knows I love this song, a running gag, lol.

Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor.

The ultimate workout and power song. No matter who you are, it makes you feel like you have the eye and heart of a tiger. Also, the scene this is from, you should know the movie, is incredible. Perfect running song also. Try it while running through a park or whatever. So awesome.

3 Likes

Ok here are some I thought of at the moment.

Roar by Katy Perry

This one along with Firework really speak to me as a person and bring some good vibes and always remind me that I can overcome struggles. They still do along with some more current things, but these are the most powerful IMO. Those two and a bunch of other songs came out at a time where I was really bullied and mistreated in school and really helped me feel strong when I did not. These are included below.

Brave by Sara Bareilles

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Best Day of My Life by American Authors

A lot of other songs that did the same can actually be found on this thread and there are many other songs that speak to me for many different reasons, but that is all for now.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney