Forum Avatar Contest#4

FORUM AVATAR CONTEST#4

Welcome Dear Forumers to Forum Avatar Contest #4.
This Contest features some updates! Some Major Additions,Plus Subtraction of some rules

Overview

Upto 10 People can submit 2 avatars, After they are done submitting 2 avatars, Rest People can submit 1 avatar only.
Vote for your 3 Favourite Avatar in the group to prevent them from getting eliminated

How The Game Will Work

• The avatar(s) with the least amount of votes will be eliminated, so vote for your favorite avatars.
  • Submissions will be accepted between 9 April 10 AM CTthrough 13 April 12 PM CT,Please PM @AbuBakr-Umar, @Commander-Rex, or @Filadae_Djaq to enter your submission(s).
    • If your submission is exactly the same as another participant’s previous submission, it will be rejected and you will be asked to make a new one.
  • Submissions will be anonymous.
  • Vote for Your 3 favourites among each group

Rules
  • You may not use alternate accounts to vote.
  • Your submissions may not be edited. Once you’re in, you’re in. There is no way out.
  • Trust Level 0 will not be allowed to vote in the Polls!

The violation of any of these rules will result in your submission being removed from the game.

Update
  • Restrictions to some borders added(New Feature)
  • Power-ups and points are removed.
  • Now only one avatar will be eliminated per group every single round.
  • Up to 10 people can submit 2 avatars. After these 10 people submit two avatars, everyone else can only submit 1 avatar.
  • If There are two avatar that have same no. of votes and are getting eliminated, There will be no tie breaker, Instead Our Dear Friend Discobot will help us to eliminate one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Restricted-Borders

Now on, Our contests will have some random borders restricted. This will make you to make a more creative avatar-border reaction.
Do you want more restrictions let us know!

Restrict Some Skill Icons
  • Yeppers
  • Nope
  • Idk :sweat_smile:

0 voters

Borders Restricted:
Pizza Border

Hall of Fame

FAC# Winner Runner-up Link
FAC#1 TotallyNotDash Heros Porcinet Forums Avatar Contest!
FAC#2 Kayla Hatbox Ghost Forums Avatar Contest#2
FAC#3 Disney Fan AbuBakr Umar The Avatar Tournament. (Season 3)
FAC#4 ? ? Forum Avatar Contest#4
? ? ? ?
15 Likes

More 48 Minutes To Go

No :thinking:… unless you mean 9 April 10 PM CT

7 Likes

Ah Thank You As Its Already 10 April In india, I messed it up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s also April 10 here so it took me a bit to try and work out what was happening.

3 Likes

Submissions has begun!
3 People have submitted 2 avatars!

1 Like

I’ll submit on monday after I get contest rank rewards. It’s not too late right?

1 Like

Keep Submitting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

All will have a look on cosmetics you get :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 submissions done
8 2x submissions
&
2 single
So Only 2 2x Submissions are left! Hurry!

Update only 1 2x Submission left!

Update: No more 2x left…

1 Like

So ready!!!

How long do we have to wit now?

1x are unlimited! Keep submitting!

When do submissions close?

1 Like

:eyes: :point_up_2:

1 Like

So…Today.

1 Like