Forum guardians: Before the apocalypse. (Fan fiction)

I will stop using the warning. But do remember every episode of this chapter will have things that you might not like.

Apart from the relationship feedback. How is the story? Is it well written? Is there a good story? Are the characters similar to the official story?

“Guardians” was added. First member cameo try to find it!

Please give me some feedback.

Hi! No there is no new part. But it is about the story. I am gonna be updating this story much less now. I feel like I need to spend more time in my actual life. And not writing this story. I like making , but I have found it boring to make. I will continue to write it on my own but won’t really post it often.

But I do think I will start making more character concepts. I think they are fun to make. Not as much of a choir as the story. Thanks for the support!

Update! I will be writing more now!

No, we’re flagging homophobic comments

Also it isn’t

4 Likes

đŸ€Š

1. Not the truth it’s your opinion
  2. This is a original story That @L_MONEY came up with
  3. Just stop

I’m disgusted by what you wrote, just disgusted

5 Likes

Just flag & ignore. Don’t respond to spammers.

4 Likes

We’re flagging appropriately since your comments were first rude and now off-topic.

Also FYI, the writer has permission to write this story.

The Forum Guardians started as a story I wrote in a private chat, but one day it was plagiarized and put in the forum without permission. So after that incident we decided to share the story with the forum properly and I said Rhetoric could be the one to share it.

Apparently people liked reading stories so much that other people began writing some and now a “fanfic” for the FGs has spawned.

So if I didn’t say it before I will say it now: the writer of this story has permission to write a fanfic based off the FGs.

11 Likes

I also consent, the fanfiction is fine by me. But neither me nor Stitch are involved in writing it, and it’s 100% non-canon, so if you don’t agree with the politics of it then you can mute the topic without missing any important details. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

“Power” was added!

Remember, please don’t reply just flag.

“Beach runaway” added!

Hello. So I took a long 7 month break from writing and I see the foru have changed a bit, and that FG hasn’t been as popular. Though I would still like to write this story, but I don’t want to if no one reads it. So would you continue to read it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

(My writing skills have also improved it the time I have been gone.)

1 Like

In all fairness, I’ve added maybe 4 parts to it since you’ve left. :sweat_smile:

Right now I’m planning to rewrite the earlier parts to add characterization, and condense them so new readers don’t have to slog through as much.

1 Like

Whoever voted no, could you maybe explain why please? In a Pm if you want.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney