Forum guardians: Before the apocalypse. (Fan fiction)

After a while I have got back to writing but I have had many ideas so updates will come frequently again!

“Welcome” was added to the main post!

This chapter was fun to write!

Two new episodes!

Please share your feedback. How are you enjoying the story?

Rut ro raggy! Rot romance!

Idk if it’s confirmed to be a lesbian romance sub-plot yet, since the blushing could just be a bit of awkward writing. But if it is, I won’t object as long as Kayla doesn’t. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I will say, it is. We talked about it some, it won’t be obnoxious. But it will be there and not really small.

Nothing inappropriate will happen though.

3 Likes

Oh nice update!

I personally don’t think the romance is weird! It’s like any other romance! It’s cute! I can’t wait to see what happens next! Kayla and Janelle are def endgame!

Wonder what’s gonna happen next. And when the other FGs will be introduced.

4 Likes

But theirs nothing wrong with it. Also I am not the one who flagged your reply.

U have to be 13 to be on here

We all have separate opinions I myself think same gender relationships are normal and not gross, if you think different that’s fine. No need to take it out on us just because we’re ok with it.

5 Likes

It doesn’t mean that that rule is followed

4 Likes

Yea (I’m a Christian btw) that rule is not always followed because if it’s Disney parents think it’s safe

Being gay or lesbian is not “gross”, it may be normal to some people, but some people think it’s weird, and I disagree with people that say it’s weird.

4 Likes

Okay. So yes the romance in the story is lesbian romance. Which Kayla did agree with. And suggested it. I do understand that some people don’t enjoy this and I will keep this in mind.

Would adding a warning help? As it can be sensitive to some people. I do apologise for not saying anything about it. But in this world ATM it is more common. But not really represented in stories or movies etc. And I want the world to see that it is fine. I am not pressuring anyone to be straight or pan. But you shouldn’t be against it. I am not religious so I do not fully understand what is wrong with it. If you would like to DM me and tell me I would like that.

And I even planned for Janelle to be black, or have a different colored parents to also get that point across. I have not decided yet. But the state the world is in right now people need to understand that anyone is human. Color, race, gender etc. I want to believe that this can change.

Once again, I apologise.

The next chapter is coming out soon!

8 Likes

I had a feeling Janelle was black, I don’t know why but yeah, and she felt likable which is even better with a diverse roster

Look. I can understand that you don’t agree with lgbt stuff (a man shall not lie with another man, etc), but that doesn’t give you a right to dictate everyone else’s beliefs, and especially not to be boorish towards anyone. If you don’t like it, then you should at least have the decency to say so in a polite way that doesn’t treat others as weird or subhuman.
The rules in the bible aren’t an agenda for proper code of law for all of humanity. As the ones related to homosexuality are from the old testament, they were meant to help the Jewish people from the time to live godly, clean lives, similarly to the rules of a monastic order that would prevent monks and nuns from getting married. Forcing them onto others is decidedly unchristian, and makes Christianity as a whole look like an enemy to those who support lgbt+. When your entire system of beliefs is centered around being kind to everyone, why is it so hard to be tolerant?

8 Likes

Chapter 2’s first episode is now out! “Teamed”

The longest one yet and my favorite! And I added warnings.

Honestly you shouldn’t even have to add a warning. It’s just like any other romance!

4 Likes

No, it is still nice that they added the warning. It’s good to respect people’s beliefs regardless of whether or not you agree with them.

5 Likes

Rut ro, cuss word!

How is D*mn it offensive.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney