Forum Members πŸ’¬

@msmfan you will not be added unless you change your act.

I don’t really think he forgot you.

They are a β€œshe” :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This should not have been flagged. Regardless of whether or not you believe he was acting entitled to say that he was forgotten, flags are for spam or inappropriate posts, not as something to use against people you disagree with.

5 Likes

100% agree! Many other people have asked for them to be in the topic did we flag them? No.

Even if it was kinda different they are still basically asking.

1 Like

True.u just cant denie the truth . :rofl::rofl:

Listen hes trying his best.he would of spent a lifetime if he added everyone to the list.show some respect or get out the forums.its as simple as that.infact I think that he made a great list and if he added people who wine and sulk over it(like you) to the list it would just be you getting your own way.ive read your uselesss topics.
Oh and everyone I’m sorry to switch to the negative side of me.its just people like this really slice my cheese.(sorry for the weird expression :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: )

I mean I would love in on this but the creator is busy guys you know what they say β€œa warriors greatest weapon…is patience

1 Like

If you are making new ones I think you should add, @PawpsicleSticks, @Lovely, @Prince-Aamir, @LilRubyKinz, @Gjmguy.

:crown:
:angel:

9 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

And maybe me :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Or me perhaps

Or meeeeee :thinking:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sure! :+1: I never added you.

1 Like

I’ll make my own lost and put everyone on it (not stealing your idea grim,just so u know :blush: )jk I’m not good at that sort of stuff

(Sorry for reviving)

But isn’t that just stealing her idea?

Added @PawpsicleSticks!

3 Likes

I understand if this is a touch selfish on my part but might I be added? My previous career as Kinokan at the very least was fairly influential from what I have seen and heard from multiple players and forum members. I’m also availible if you want to ask questions in PM to make a bio if you want.

Once again I don’t want to sound narcissistic, simply curious if I would qualify.

4 Likes

You know, I kinda feel the same way

cough cough Sorry, should be covering my mouth.

Yes elitism and world domination and lets start by segregation of the forums members lovely post indeed

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney