Forum members

Hello, in this topic I’m gonna be going over members of the forum not particularly in any order. Also I don’t know everything about everyone (luckily) but I will try my best to do so. Also feel free to suggest people including yourselves. Well here we go.

Champion_David

Champion_David is a regular who has bin around on the forums for some time now more specifically august 14’ 2018 he is known for his balloons and his star topic “Discobot fun” we also hope for him to stay on the forums as long as possible. He also is the maker of the soul keeper concepts. David also is a bid fan of enda mode “hint hint designers” sadly he said goodbye to his guildmates and left the game on the 7th of September. He also left the guild on server 19. Now he is only on the forums, be we are lucky enough to still have him.

Thermasterstitch

Themasterstitch loves stitch, known for his thread “Happy stitch day!” the most popular thread on the forums. Also make the FG story, he also has the most gold badges on the forums. We expect him to download more gifs. Also his name comes from 3 different thing “ther” Winnie the pooh “master” kung fu panda “stitch” unknown. He I also known for his two dogs stitch and hobbes. He is also active on server 8 and 19. On 8 his guild is stitch lovers and he is a champion.

23 Likes

This looks like it’ll be an interesting topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So are you doing the people who hang around the forum a lot?

Oooh so many people deserve to be mentioned: @QueenKate, @Black_Widow, @DroneIX, @Silver_Bullet, @TheSpookettiKing and so much more

6 Likes

Starting off like that, yes. Although this will take some time I need to read lots of DMS and posts.

2 Likes

I nominate you.

4 Likes

That’ll take forever. Especially if you are willing to read the entire forums.

2 Likes

Can I be mentioned I am popular for being annoying :joy:

Well she can go to the person’s activity page. And then for chats, have the chats just display the person’s comments.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for being so supportive! Luckily I am good friends with some forumers already, that will male it a little quicker.

5 Likes

Lol

I think I am the most popular non-regular (as in never been a regular)

4 Likes

You wish. :smirk:

7 Likes

Very interesting topic!
I’m excited to see the more files that will be done on forumers here.
:grin::smirk:

3 Likes

Very interesting… Yehp Yehp yehp I’m definitely here

Finished adding champion David.

1 Like

This is intriguing, and a charming concept. Nevertheless, formatting would be dandy here, to make the reading easier on the eyes.

1 Like

In the words of march hare from alice in wonderland

“Veeeeery interesting”

I hate to sound like this, but

ummm., am I included?
1 Like

Lol

Who wouldn’t ask that? (I would)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney