Forum Members đź’¬

download_20210401_122115

Hello, in this topic I’m gonna be going over members of the forum not particularly in any order. Also I don’t know everything about everyone (luckily) but I will try my best to do so. Also feel free to suggest people including yourselves. Well here we go.

Champion_David

Champion_David is a regular who has bin around on the forums for some time now more specifically august 14’ 2018 he is known for his balloons and his star topic “Discobot fun”

we also hope for him to stay on the forums as long as possible. He also is the maker of the soul keeper concepts. David also is a big fan of enda mode “hint hint designers” sadly he said goodbye to his guildmates and left the game on the 7th of September. He also left the guild on server 19. Now he is only on the forums, be we are lucky enough to still have him.

He is super important part of this community, helping countless people learn here. And a helper of the first part in FG. He has never let us down.

Champion_David. :sunglasses:
Soulkeeper
Activity: Somewhat high.
Server: 8 merged 2
Trust level: Regular

Thermasterstitch

Themasterstitch loves stitch, known for his thread “Happy stitch day!” the most popular thread on the forums. Also make the FG story, he also has the most gold badges on the forums. We expect him to download more gifs. Also his name comes from 3 different thing “ther” Winnie the pooh “master” kung fu panda “stitch” unknown. He I also known for his two dogs stitch and hobbes. He is also active on server 8 and 19. On 8 his guild is stitch lovers and he is a champion.

The amount of things he has done. (Stitch by his side) has made the forums more alive. Adds more party to the forums. A fun person to be around.

Thermasterstitch :alien: :panda_face: :bear:
Aloha cousin
Activity: high
Server: merged 2
Guild: Stitch lovers (Champion)

Polaris

Polaris is a perblue community manager. Mainly known for posting patch notes. Polaris has helped the forums since the start. They also have bin answering support. Although they do not choose what happens in the game, they do give are suggestions to the people through. They are the brain and heart of the forums. Without them the forums would be inexistent. Also they have a amazing
69.1k posts read.

Polaris :stars:
Forum lord
Activity: High
Server: 1
Guild: Boo (Ruler)
Trust level: Leader

Queenkate

Queenkate was a forum icon on the forums until leaving the forum on “November 11, 2019” she also left her guild and server 16. Her guild “Rosa Rex” does still exist but thanks to Thermasterstitch we found out she left the game. She is well known for her great thread How can I celebrate my avatars, skills & boarders on discourse she also started a new type of thread I spy with my own little eye! she has also posted links to perblues websites.

Yet she is gone but she still has a huge impact on the forums, you may or may not miss her but you cannot deni she has helped.

Queenkate
Forum queen
Activity: inactive
:crown:
:angel:
Server: 16
Guild: None
Trust level: Member

Discobot

Discobot is the forum bot that is used for fun. Although its a not that can’t do much it can be fun if used for fun and not challenge. I has a certain amount of things it can do. Like rolling dice, quotes, fortunes, and tutorials.

It has its own thread Discobot fun made by Champion_David.

Discobot
Forum bot
Activity: Always active.
:robot:
Server: 0
Guild: none

Kayl0

I am a forumer isn’t all that active, although I am at regular rank. I like almost all forumers. And I have started a type of thread Behind the story, fan made many people have been making story’s like my original.

I have also created the first forum Christmas contest. I also made a regular lounge that got Polaris to make the official regular lounge!

Kayl0
Forumer
:slightly_smiling_face:
Server: 14
Guild: Stitch lovers (member)

NCTzen_Heachan

NCTzen is a forum regular that is not as active as regular.
Although he joined being a negative part of the community, he changed fast.

His username comes from Kpop (NCT) and (Heachan) from his bias in the group.
He is one of the regulars with the most golden badges. And he has a post with 85 likes, witch for the forum is big.
One of his biggest posts is Guide to DHBM story which as of now is the best way to reread the story. NCTzen also has some of the best character concepts on the forums.

NCTzen_Heachen
forum expert
Activity: low
:cherries:
Server: 14-19
Guild: el fili (Veteran)
Trust level: regular

Filadae_Djaq

Djaq is a player who played for nearly 500 days, he has bin popular on the forum for making character concepts for almost a year. Djaq was also the first forumer to get a gold badge not being a regular. But he is now a regular after waiting for many months.

Although in the beginning Djaq was not always the best with the forums. For a while there was a little spam but not too terribly much. But he did fix this problem.

Djaq has made 72 character concepts (including renewed ones) which is incredible. Djaq has also made a very fun thread called Badge orgins

His concepts are amazingly made. And they sometimes feel official. And he makes them weekly!

Filadae_Djaq
Forum concept maker
:small_red_triangle: :skull:
Server: 1
Guild: Moist cupcakes (Member)
Trust level: regular

Black_widow

You might think of him as a Snarky, Sassy, sarcastic and occasionally make a hilarious photo (we all know which one) but they have made a big difference in the forum.

Although people have not agreed with him sometimes most forumers do like him.

They also created to post about Frozen Happy Olaf day! (And frozen talk)

He is also very good at making funny images.

The reason some people disagree with him is because of the queen_Kate mishap. (Which he had nothing to do with.) But that did give them a bad reputation.

But throughout it all, they have stayed very nice and my best friend.

Black_Widow
The executor
Activity: Somewhat high
:star_struck:
Server: 2
Guild: The red room (leader)

Spiderhog

Spiderhog has bin popular on the forum since he joined. The former who got a gold badge fastest is him.

It might be that he came from server 14 the best server or luck.

Also the maker of the story Disney’s LastHope

Also made Music studio where you can make your favorite Disney character sing their favorite song.

He has also made many character concepts.

The impact he has made on the forum in such a short amount of time is crazy. Although when he first joined he did kinda help the “unlikely character concepts” post die with his spamming. But he is past spamming now.

Spiderhog
Radioactive hog
Activity: low
:spider:
Server: 14
Guild: Nidellier (Member)

Cowardwhisper8

Cowardwhisper8
Forum skeleton
Activity: somewhat high
:exploding_head:
Server: 2
Guild: - - - - -

Rhetoric

Shining diamond has been a very active member on the forums for over a year. He has made a big impact on the forums, and has helped many people.

He was the Co-Host of the CCC. The new user of the month, the maker of the (Public) forum guardians story, making super heroes which helped make FG, and might have helped make costume ideas.

Rhetoric
Forum Diamond!
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:
Server: 19
Guild: A whole new world (Champion)

Imagineer_V

Imagineer a great member, she has been a very active member right as they joined. Sadly on August 15th, they left the game. Luckily they stayed at the forums.

Imagineer is mainly known for her great character concept, and her Disney/Pixar short contest she has also been a very nice member and supportive.

They have been very nice with new members, helping them with character concepts because of their guide.

Imagineer_V
Forum friend
:hugs:
Server: ???
Guild: None

Tragic-Magic

Tragic-Magic is not a very popular name here on the forums, receiving nearly 5k likes with only being on the forums for a a year and a half (nearly 2 years.)
They have made many great character concepts, and have helped others make some!

They have also made a very fun topic Where they make hero refreshes, or hero balances. (they also have no soul)

Tragic-Magic
Rising Balloon
:balloon:
Server: ???
Guild: ???
Trust Level: Regular

Myeong

Myeong has been a very active part of the community for a while now. Myeong has created all kinds of concepts from Disney, Nintendo and Fire Emblem.

His other posts contain of all kinds of different things, either helping people out, or just goofing around with other people on the forums Myeong on the forums has received 17.5k likes on the forums, which is crazy for how long he has been on the forums too.

Myeong
Disney Gamer
Activity: Very high
:video_game:
Server: 21
Guild: Merciful
Trust Level: Regular

UPDATE~LOG:

FUTURE MEMBERS!

#

Typo/bug fixes

52 Likes

This looks like it’ll be an interesting topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So are you doing the people who hang around the forum a lot?

Oooh so many people deserve to be mentioned: @Queen_Kate, @Black_Widow, @Drone_IX, @PawpsicleSticks, @TheSpaghettiKing and so much more

10 Likes

Starting off like that, yes. Although this will take some time I need to read lots of DMS and posts.

5 Likes

I nominate you.

6 Likes

That’ll take forever. Especially if you are willing to read the entire forums.

3 Likes

Can I be mentioned I am popular for being annoying :joy:

Well she can go to the person’s activity page. And then for chats, have the chats just display the person’s comments.

3 Likes

Thank you guys for being so supportive! Luckily I am good friends with some forumers already, that will male it a little quicker.

8 Likes

Lol

I think I am the most popular non-regular (as in never been a regular)

4 Likes

You wish. :smirk:

8 Likes

Very interesting topic!
I’m excited to see the more files that will be done on forumers here.
:grin::smirk:

4 Likes

Very interesting… Yehp Yehp yehp I’m definitely here

1 Like

Finished adding champion David.

1 Like

This is intriguing, and a charming concept. Nevertheless, formatting would be dandy here, to make the reading easier on the eyes.

1 Like

In the words of march hare from alice in wonderland

“Veeeeery interesting”

I hate to sound like this, but

ummm., am I included?
1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Who wouldn’t ask that? (I would)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney